Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sony ericsson k700 / k700i

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone here have this phone.

Im looking for actual opinions from people who have this phone and use it, and its features because im thinking of getting one soonish but so far im still of mixed feeling towards teh camera and its quailty and just the overall phone..

Cheers :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks... having read your review of it the phone certainly sounds very appealing...

I've had a go of one for like a minute but thats not enough time for me to judge the phone....

WIsh i had £180 so i cud buy it on orange but i dont :mad:
    I have the phone, it's an excellent piece of kit.
    NO complaints with at all except 2 things.
    Every now and again it seems to do a bit of loading, so it seems to freeze for 2 seconds
    It takes ages to switch itself on.

DONT get it on Orange, Vodafone or T-mobile. They fill it up with all sorts of customised crap that makes the phone worse. Either buy it on O2 or unlocked off the net, where you'll get the factory default settings.
    Also consider buying a bluetooth adaptor for your PC, £15 off Ebay.
    Free ringtones, wallpapers e.t.c. and you can send photos to your pc.

Trust me, DO NOT NOT NOT buy it on Orange, Voda or T-mobile. You'll regret it.
    just as well you said that whowhere coz it was on orange i was considering getting it on, i think i'll stick with my usual going to o2 and getting it unconnected. Cheers. :D

ETA: i already have me a bluetooth adapter because i have the t610 :D

Im sticking with sony ericsson from now on also
  • White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    bah, you don't wanna be dealing with the k700i, you want the s700i. bit more expensive but is arguably the best phone on the market at the moment.

bought mine two weeks ago and everyone i've shown it to has loved it. someone actually asked if they could borrow it to show her friends that night :eek:

btw if you like sony ericsson's have a look at www.esato.com. its one of the best SE websites around, their message boards are houge too
    I got my S700i on Sunday, I love my phone :D
    You lucky gits :p I'd love to have an s700i if finances permited but they sadly dont :( damn!

yeh ialready have some of teh best sites bookmarked such as esato and myt610 :D