Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cute stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When was the last time someone did/said something to you that made you think: aww, that's really sweet/cute? What was it?

Comments

• Options
    When my best girl mate said she loved me and would do anything to keep our friendship as strong as it is now.

Also when my best guy mate said pretty much the same thing.

you not gonna answer your own question?
  • Options
    my best mate kissed me on the arm when i was playing today and said i sounded lovely
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy

you not gonna answer your own question?

Sorry. Well, i don't know. Every time that i talk to my crush, i find her saying cute things... :) Also, she had a cute way of saying we're meant to be just friends. I'll try to remember some more
  • Options
    my boyfriend said when we got back together "spending time with you has made me realise how good we are together, we're like wee and poo!"
  • Options
    "spending time with you has made me realise how good we are together, we're like wee and poo!"

:lol: ... sorry, can't resist :)
    Deep down, it was cute :D
  • Options
    When I was having an argument with my boyfriend, and he texted, "You really are an outrageously difficult person. I don't know why I love you so much. xxx"

I was so annoyed, because I was doing my best to be stubborn and moody, but I couldn't help but smile at that :) and thus the argument was ended, bless him.
  • Options
    When the bloke I'm sorta seeing first said

"You're beautiful"

and during a really hard moment where I was talking throo some stuff with him that my ex could never accept he said...

"Yeah but I'm not Ben...I'm me and this changes nothing. I'm not going anywhere"

Um...there are more I'm sure...ah...all the lovey dovey things said when you first start out...they're all so cute!!!

Malt Munk xxx :D:D:D
  • Options
    My gf sent me a text yesterday that said:
    Mary loves Bob, Bob Loves Mary. The perfect combination to a perfect life together.

*I've used different names to mine & my gf's

The above made me go aww & put a big loved up grin on my face as well:)
  • Options
    I dont think my bf has done anything cute.....
  • Options
    "eeeee" :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    my boyfriend said when we got back together "spending time with you has made me realise how good we are together, we're like wee and poo!"

Aww thats pretty sweet lol.

I wish i had a girlfriend.......ahhh
  • Options
    When I told my boy mate that I've just started anti-depressants he gave me the hugest hugs, and told me he would always be there for me and would be my anti-depressant.
  • Options
    My bf and I live about 100 miles apart most of the time (he's at uni) but I went to stay with him last weekend and while he was in the shower, I left post-it notes around his room - like ones saying "having a messy hair day, hunny?" stuck in his hat and "hope you're working hard" stuck a few pages down into his notepad... Apparently that was quite cute! ;) (he found them in the middle of a lecture the day after I left - made him think of me, which I guess was the idea!)

He just continually surprises me - not with material things, but by telling me how he feels, which is quite a novelty to have a guy who'll talk and let me in on what he's thinking.. makes us closer, I think :)
  • Options
    I've been working 12-8 every day the past week and my boyfriend cooked me dinner and brought it to work so we could sit in the car park and eat it together like we normally would at 5.30.
    Everyone at work said he was a sad bastard, but i thought it was the sweetest thing, cause he like didn't have to drive the 15 minutes to my work or even make me a dinner or comeand see me at all he evenwrapped it in foil to keep it warm.
    Eh well :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by beans
    I've been working 12-8 every day the past week and my boyfriend cooked me dinner and brought it to work so we could sit in the car park and eat it together like we normally would at 5.30.
    Everyone at work said he was a sad bastard, but i thought it was the sweetest thing, cause he like didn't have to drive the 15 minutes to my work or even make me a dinner or comeand see me at all he evenwrapped it in foil to keep it warm.

Awww.. I read that and actually said "Awww cute" out loud! hehe
  • Options

Doesn't sound like a sad bastard at all. That was a really sweet thing for a guy to do. It's nice to know that romance isn't dead. :heart:
  • Options
    That was cute... That's what this thread is about!:)
  • Options
    When I stayed over at my bloke's the other night, and he cuddled in really close and wrapped his arms around me and said - "This is so comfy, I can never get a goodnight's sleep unless I'm cooried into you, baby. It just doesn't feel safe."

And I said AWWWWWWW! Then I planted a slobbery smacker on his forehead and passed out. :p
  • Options
    not relly that cute but when was talking to this lassie that i started seing like jsut tonight said id like too get to know you more than jsut freinds as well when i told her the same made me feel nice inside that i had made someone want to be with

obviously shows i aint been in a realtionship in a while either

quite funny how the little things make ya fell all warm inside
  • Options
    When it was my birthday last week and I got a card signed by everybody and two crates of Smirnoff Black Ice.

That's a really gay one, isn't it.
  • Options
    Re: Cute stuff
    Originally posted by nmrmak
    When was the last time someone did/said something to you that made you think: aww, that's really sweet/cute? What was it?

My brother's dog licked my shoe after work. It was like, she was cleaning it for me.

Awwwww cute!
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    cant remember the last time someone said something nice to me - without me asking.... my boyfriend (well ex. well sort of long story) never tells me little nice things.... well not unless i tell him he doesnt then he will for one day or so then just forget :(
  • Options
    A hug at the right moment can be very sweet, and really makes you 'warm inside'
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky

Very cute!
  • Options
    :yes: i sometimes wish that he would read me but he dont think so deeply!
  • Options

Yeah... I love hugs when I do get them, and that's not often... I suspect that a hug can say more about a relationship with someone than words ever could.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    When it was my birthday last week and I got a card signed by everybody and two crates of Smirnoff Black Ice.

That's a really gay one, isn't it.

Now that's my sort of cute :)

I don't really do cute i'm afraid. I think God missed out my cute and maternal bones when he made me :p
  • Options
    my cousin told me that when people ask if she has any brothers or sisters, she always says her brother, and then me.

aww. warm fuzzy feeling etc.
  • Options
    I have lots but I liked when he hand-picked me a rose and took all the thorns off!

And when he said that I am the one who makes him feel that he can love again. He never thought he could feel love before meeting me.

:)