Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Crush on an elder women. Help please!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys & gals.

Since I broke up with my now then ex-girlfriend (it did not work out for us - the reasons more specifficly i would like to keep private) around the new year, i've been single, pretty much happily.

Anyway, to the point. At around the time we split up, i started a new job at the local post office, obviously a job where one is to meet lots of people.

To the point, there is one female, who i have seen, who comes in from one of the local electrical store (tv's, stereo's, kitchen appliance's, etc), near where i work.

Now, we don't know each other on a friendship level, we just say hi when she comes into where i work so she can pay her bills and send off parcels from where she works.

The thing is (since the last month), I am crazy about her, and I want to approach her like mad, but i reckon she in at least her late 20's/early 30's. and possibly married. And i am 22, can anyone here give me any advice please, because i want to get to know her at least on a friendship level.

thanks for any advice in advice,

Michael.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    maybe compliment her the next time you see her, "oh thats a nice dress" or something, then start from there.
    offer her a beer? Or you could just start an idle conversation 'nice weather today isn't it?' or something :confused:

or you could try just smiling and making eye contact?
    If I were an older women and a younger cute guy was hitting on me I would gladly except. Keep your eye open for her ring finger while you compliment her. If you do see one, be sure to back off. If you don't spot one then ask her if she'd like to have coffee..(not beer most women don't like beer).. after work one day!

Good LUCK!;)

SexyCandi04
    Originally posted by SexyCandi04
    If I were an older women and a younger cute guy was hitting on me I would gladly except. Keep your eye open for her ring finger while you compliment her. If you do see one, be sure to back off. If you don't spot one then ask her if she'd like to have coffee..(not beer most women don't like beer).. after work one day!

Good LUCK!;)

SexyCandi04

he's australian! :p Australia = 2nd biggest beer drinking nation after Germany. At least according to google I think
    Let me get this straight: she's in her "late 20's/early 30's" and you consider that old? Get on with it! Start talking to her, and soon you'll know exactly where you stand.
    The first thing I would say is if she is in her late 20s-early 30s and you're 22, there isn't really too much of an age difference there, however, it does seem to concern you. What should matter most is how you feel about this person, rather than age difference or any other factor. Is the age difference the only thing which is stopping you from "approaching her"?
    dont think they age gap is a problem, i am 18 and my partner is 33.

but if shes married that might be a problem!
    Originally posted by otter
    The first thing I would say is if she is in her late 20s-early 30s and you're 22, there isn't really too much of an age difference there, however, it does seem to concern you. What should matter most is how you feel about this person, rather than age difference or any other factor. Is the age difference the only thing which is stopping you from "approaching her"?

First of all, may i thank everyone for there replies.

And secondly, Otter, yes the age difference does seem to concern me, seeming as she might be married, and that i haven't seen her at where i work for a couple of weeks (& that i have not had the oppertunity to see her where she works).

As i have said earlier, the main problems are:
    1) age difference, and,
    2) whether she is married or not,

thanks for any further replies,

Michael