Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Why do fucking chavs do it,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
they start threatening people.. bragging about how they're gonna smash there windows and don't care if they get a criminal record but never do it,

God, im so pissed off, apparently they're coming all the way down from oxford to get me... and they're gonna get my gf aswell.. although they said they would do it several hours ago and never did,

why do people brag about shit and never do it?:mad: whats the point in "actin ard" and smashing people up:mad:
«13

Comments

  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Graeme, you have an important lesson to learn.

    Chav's are fucking cunts.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by JsT

    Chav's are fucking cunts.

    not all of them, i'd consider myself to be quite chavish but i'd never start fights or threaten people.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by JsT
    Graeme, you have an important lesson to learn.

    Chav's are fucking cunts.

    Gah, it's doing my head in though, these empty threats just piss me off, at first it was amusing,

    and insults are always the same, "your gf is a dog" was used about 30times
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    .
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    In that case you're a fake chav :p

    honoured i'm sure.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was in the vicinity of Argos today. Full of them.
    What a shithole. What a toilet.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Chavs.. they're...jsut... worse than rejects
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What I want to know is, if you manage to nick something from the 99p shop (even if it is by accident), does that make you an honourary chav?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Miffy
    What I want to know is, if you manage to nick something from the 99p shop (even if it is by accident), does that make you an honourary chav?

    You can even get below a pound shop? :eek2:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by NaCN
    You can even get below a pound shop? :eek2:

    i wonder what next, the 98p store or something.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes, you certainly can. A lot of it is cheap tat tbh, but I can buy a roll of 30 heavy duty binbags there for 99p when they're about 2 quid for 10 at Asda, so needs must.

    http://www.proteusproperty.com/stores.html
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by turlough
    not all of them, i'd consider myself to be quite chavish but i'd never start fights or threaten people.

    TBH alot of people off here would probably consider me a 'chav' if they met me - I certainly seem to fit into their sterotype - but then I couldn't really give a fuck anyway.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Skive
    I certainly seem to fit into their sterotype - but then I couldn't really give a fuck anyway.

    same here
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by turlough
    same here

    The people that make am imediate judgment about me because of the way I dress, the car that I drive or the fact I do drugs aint worth knowing. IMHO.
    If they're going to make judgements on appearence do they judge people by their skin colour aswell?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Skive
    The people that make am imediate judgment about me because of the way I dress, the car that I drive or the fact I do drugs aint worth knowing. IMHO.
    If they're going to make judgements on appearence do they judge people by their skin colour aswell?

    exactly, i wear caps, mc kenzie tops, tracksuit bottoms etc, listening to rave, some people just look at ya with "look at that scumbag" look written all over their faces, get a life.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by turlough
    some people just look at ya with "look at that scumbag" look written all over their faces

    Thats' because they already know you from the way you look. :rolleyes:
    But you won't get much sympathy on here.
    There's a lot of insecure, shy posters on here that like to take out their frustrations on the sterotypical 'chav' - the sort of poster who probably wouldn't say boo to a goose and got bullied at school for being a goon. These are the people that take this site far too seriously, simply because they have trouble making friends in everyday life.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Skive
    the sterotypical 'chav'


    That's exactly what it is though isn't it? It's the stereotypical chav. And chav's aren't stereotyped in that way for no reason. I know that a lot of them are alright, but at the end of the day more than half (in my town at least) are bullying, annoying, pathetic little shites.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    TBH alot of people off here would probably consider me a 'chav' if they met me - I certainly seem to fit into their sterotype - but then I couldn't really give a fuck anyway.

    no i totally agree. I think its a form of modern snobbery.
    the sort of poster who probably wouldn't say boo to a goose and got bullied at school for being a goon

    right thats where ive gotta disagree (even though i can identify many posters of this type on here) BUT alot of people who got bullied at school just got picked on for no particular reason other than they just were picked on one day and were ascribed the identity of a 'goon'.

    What the difference between the wider world and school is is that you are stuck in a restricted environment. If you havent got anyone watching your back or a big firm that'll be able to batter the shit out of anyone who gives you trouble, then alot of people find it better to not say 'boo-to-a-goose'.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    99% of people in trackies are dirty shneds, the other 1% just have no dress sense :razz:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    99% of people in trackies are dirty shneds, the other 1% just have no dress sense :razz:

    Oui madam,

    Also, neds make my life amisery. No peace, loud music, banfig drums and they stink of Lynkx.

    Should all be shot. All them in favour say aye!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Oui madam,

    Also, neds make my life amisery. No peace, loud music, banfig drums and they stink of Lynkx.

    Should all be shot. All them in favour say aye!


    Aye.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    99% of people in trackies are dirty shneds, the other 1% just have no dress sense :razz:
    shut it boybander :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Why do fucking chavs do it,
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    they start threatening people.. bragging about how they're gonna smash there windows and don't care if they get a criminal record but never do it,

    God, im so pissed off, apparently they're coming all the way down from oxford to get me... and they're gonna get my gf aswell.. although they said they would do it several hours ago and never did,

    why do people brag about shit and never do it?:mad: whats the point in "actin ard" and smashing people up:mad:

    I've got chav trouble as well. Their pricks, they reckon buy putting a bread knife to my throat makes them hard, they keep coming down here looking for me. Dick.Heads. Hope I see 'em tonight tho.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wasn't bullied at school, I was quite popular, as I am at college (if i can say so myself). i was on the rugby team etc. but one things for sure

    Chavs are nob heads and anyone who wants to look like one is obviously stupid.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Skive
    the sort of poster who probably wouldn't say boo to a goose and got bullied at school for being a goon.

    Bullied at school for being a goon? What constitutes being a goon? Are you advocating bullying people simply because you think they're a 'goon'?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Bullied at school for being a goon? What constitutes being a goon? Are you advocating bullying people simply because you think they're a 'goon'?

    That's right I am. :rolleyes:

    I was trollied last night and didn't remember writing that at all untill I saw it this morning.
    I'm trying very hard to think of the point I was trying to make last night. :D

    Anyway..
    This place should be proof that sterotypes like that can be absolute bollocks. We have all sorts of people here getting on with each other and chatting, when in the outside world they would probably have just ignored each other based on a judgment on the way they dresses or the music they listened to.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by solid_L

    anyone who wants to look like one is obviously stupid.

    :mad: shut up
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by JsT
    Chav's are fucking cunts.

    Ahhh, personally I don't tink all of them are... I've had the odd scally/chav friend in the past who've been alright with me, even if my attire (rocker) and from the point of view of somebody who works behind a bar, chavs come across as very polite and well mannered.... It's the older men and women who are the rudest.

    There does appear to be an ethic of inverted snobbery around my town though... In that if you talk 'posh' (ie, my Mum used the word 'sandwich' instead of 'butty') then a lot of people will have a chip on their shoulder.

    I think... No wait, I know that rockers/goths/moshers ect are just as bad... Only there's less of them than there is scallies/chavs so it doesn't notice as much... But then at the same time, in our area at least the police target rockers.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i no lots of 'chavs' and im sorry but the stereo types there about them cos 99.9% act like that..and the 0.1% that dont fit into the stereo type arnt chav's...they just wear trackies...

    ...chavs can be lovely people.....to their mates...all the same if someone pisses them off tho...they go into skinhead mode and start threatening to beat everyone up, beating everyone up and being load annoying thinking their hard...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    .
Sign In or Register to comment.