Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I've been away a long time

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont think its been THAT long Becky.
    She was here right up till june at least, cos wasposting about going to glastonbury, then she never posted as much afterwards,so that was late june, early july. its only been 4 months.
    Still missed you though Byny. I have often wondered how you were getting on.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    do i sense sarcasm there, well anyways i like it even if you didnt :razz:

byny kermys getting married to Girl with sharp teeth, Tweety had a bady and hes gorgeous errrr theres a few annoying noobs and apart from that i dont think theres much else happened :D
    Sorry if ive fogot sommat :p

A BABY!!!! YAY!!

It seems like longer than 4 months
    I'm smoking again (alan Carr PAH!! - well really it's my own fault! ;) )

I went through a crap time with the boyfriend but we're still together!! Going to Poland for Christmas. Still in same job. Not pregnant but hoping to get going in 2005!

My driving is going well - no crashes yet though I did bump someone's bumper while trying to get out of a parking space and all hell broke loose - very pissed of woman possibly having a bad day and decided to take it out on me.

Have been spending an extaordinary amount of time on the glastonbury boards and have met a lit of lovely people as a result. Have become really good friends with my crush in work which is weird because found out the feeling is/was mutual and now we're friends knowing nothing more can happen!

Am really looking forward to getting back to normal on here...handing out relationship advice and arguing about the war!

This is a bit like coming home after a long stint away (not prison thank you Mr Roll)!
  • Options
    aw its great to hear from you again, it seems as though you been away years lol

im sure theres probably loads happened here that i have forgotten to tell you. There is a couple who have got together but im sure they will let you know themselves.............I love keeping people in suspense:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    My driving is going well - no crashes yet though I did bump someone's bumper while trying to get out of a parking space and all hell broke loose - very pissed of woman possibly having a bad day and decided to take it out on me.
    I remember you byny :D

I remember discussing whether you would ever speed once you had passed your test. Care to give us an answer? ;)
  • Options
    I missed you - I even posted a I miss byny msg on who do you miss thread - I was more of a lurker when you were around though.

xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi, nice to see you around.

Glad you sorted stuff out with the boyfriend!
  • Options
    i remember you :D

i think i remember finding out at one point you either used to or still do live in newport, or is my brain lying to me?? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kentish
    I remember you byny :D

I remember discussing whether you would ever speed once you had passed your test. Care to give us an answer? ;)

LOL

I'm strictly a 70mph girl on the motorway...

Have had a bit of road rage though!!

I'm still in newport! for my sins!
  • Options
    I remember you, welcome back :)
  • Options
    I remember you! :D Welcome back.
  • Options
    i remember you :D welcome back:D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sorry I didn't post here before... I remember you as well. It wasn't that long ago anyway, was it?
  • Options
    I remember you, but I'm barely here myself these days...

Hello anyhoo! :)