Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

King's Game!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Danish movie about the political arena. Or more concrete about the feuds and conflicts occuring internly in a fictive party.
Very intriguing and interesting movie. I think that a lot here would like it and would gain a bit of insight and even more cynicism than what is already had.

The book which it is based on was written by a former spindoctor of the Danish Conservative Party. And it is said to probably have a lot of material gained from his experiences there.

If you guys get to see this at some theatre showing foreign movies, then I can definitely recommend it.
Apart from our comedies I am not usually too fond of Danish movies but this one was really great. And also internationally one of the better movies this year.

(Mods, don't move this :mad: please)

Comments

• Options
    We barely get any foreign films here. 'Goodbye Lenin!' and don't you even start... didn't come out very many places even though it got lots of awards. So yeah i doubt a danish film will be out much over here...
  • Options
    You never know.
    Danish movies have had quite a demand these past couple of years.

Either way, keep an eye open, and don't miss it if you get the chance.
    'Goodbye Lenin!' and don't you even start...

:D