Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Kind of a sex question, kind of not. whatever. anyways, facial hair.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So theres this guy and hes got rough stubbly facial hair. And I have smooth soft delicate very sensitive skin. Every time I kiss him I hurt a little. My skin just doesn't like it. I'm not going to be the bitch that asks people to get rid of their facial hair. So does anybody have any like tips or anything for this situation?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Short hair is always going to be a bit rough, it would be better if it grew out a bit more.

Either let him grow a beard or get him to remove it.

You dont want him going down on you with that.
    I don't konw, he seems to like what he's got. Nothing's ever given me the hint that he's in the mood for a change in that department. Maybe theres a way I could like subtly mention that sand paper and baby soft skin (heh ;)) don't really go good together?
    Wear some kind of face mask to protect the baby soft skin :p Couldn't think of any other suggestion apart from asking him to get rid of it.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Short hair is always going to be a bit rough, it would be better if it grew out a bit more.

Either let him grow a beard or get him to remove it.

I ALWAYS tell my girlfriend this, but she'll never let my grow a bit of facial hair! :rolleyes: I mean there's hardly any point in trying to keep your face smooth when the spikiness comes back after a day or so.
    Originally posted by rachie004

but if we've been kissing lots then I end up with a red patch on my chin from where it's rubbed..

That's exatly my fucking problme. I like his facial hair and in all fairness it was there before me so I'm not going to really do anything, but is there anything to save my poor chin from this torture?
    Not really.

Unless you ask him to shave.
    Or do it for him in his sleep?
    If you don't like his facial hair, ask him to get rid of it. If he refuses, try and work out some sort of compromise with him. He does that for you on the grounds you do something else for him.
    Mmmm facial hair :p