Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Transvestites!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why are people such bastards? Why can't they realise that just because people are slightly different doesnt mean they are worth slabbering at, or kicking the fuck out of. My mate, nicest guy in the world, had to not go out yesterday wearing a mini skirt, fishnets and make up just because everyone would bitch at him and throw shit at him, i mean if someone prefers blondes, to brunettes to u persecute them?! its just a different taste in clothes it doesnt ...argh i cant even type any more.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Your poor friend, people can be such assholes...!!! One of my good friends, alike you're mate- nicest guy - he likes going out in his make up, wears things other see as extreme - amazing person, people are so quick to judge, he's never highly regarded, love him regardless ya know?

My dad pissed me off today! Ya know that meeting of like, worldly people today, and one of the representatives said homosexuality was a sin and that how they want to enforce some ridiculous punishment for it...my dad was like "It's fucking right, it's just wrong, wasn't heard of in my day", "Dad how many of the Carry On people were homosexuales...", my mother "What do you think they did in the day of the caveman. One caveman in his cave, looks across sees another caveman in his cave, sees no cavewomen, what do ya thinks gonna happen?"

Ahh the intelligant conversation is overwhelming at the Malteser household...:) It's piss annoying how people can't be accepted for who they are, a different taste in clothes suddenly leads to unjust discrimination. People can be pies.

Malt Munk xx :)
    i'm glad you agree, im the only one of his friends who isnt a transvestite who just accepts all the weird shit he does. Its really annoying
    Re: Transvestites!!!
    Originally posted by evil_dave
    Why are people such bastards? Why can't they realise that just because people are slightly different doesnt mean they are worth slabbering at, or kicking the fuck out of. My mate, nicest guy in the world, had to not go out yesterday wearing a mini skirt, fishnets and make up just because everyone would bitch at him and throw shit at him, i mean if someone prefers blondes, to brunettes to u persecute them?! its just a different taste in clothes it doesnt ...argh i cant even type any more.

people will always persecute what's not the norm, people always judge a book by it's cover, everyone does it.
    Unfortunately it's hard for older people to let go of beliefs that they've grown up with. I'm not saying it's right but i can understand why they find it so hard to accept things. Nowadays a lot more people are happy to accept that everyone is different and have been taught to accept people as people and not as a catergory e.g gay, straight, transexual. Unfortunately if for a lot of kids they are brought up to believe that this sort of stuff is wrong and ammoral.

I'm lucky in the fact that my parents don't mind what sexuality a person is. I always thought they would but they are so open minded it's quite refreshing.
    If anything my parents have accepted my female cousins change to a male counsin more readily than i have.
    Is there a special reason he needed to go out wearing that stuff? - I mean its not as if its everyday clothing for women either.
    Its a shame people cant just dress how they want to dress and noone take any notice, but that doesnt usually happen in most areas. A lot of women would be ridiculed for going out dressed like that too.
    Im sure your mate could have gone out and not been ridiculed of hed have just worn his normal clothes,after all, most transvestites only dress up in private, as its just a sexual fetish - or is he actually a transexual?
    I know its harsh but it is just the way the world is, if I went out dressed in a short skirt and knee high boots I'd expect to be stared at. Its natural instinct to look at things that stand out and a bloke wearing a short skirt and knee high boots definately falls into that category.
    My dad pissed me off today! Ya know that meeting of like, worldly people today, and one of the representatives said homosexuality was a sin and that how they want to enforce some ridiculous punishment for it
    This is something that he shouldn't have said but he is allowed his own opinion of things, its not the politically correct view but it his is own opinion which he shouldn't be slated for having. Everyone should have their own opinions on everything and other people should accept each and everyone of our personal views, they don't have to agree with it but they should accept it as a point of view.
    i'm glad you agree, im the only one of his friends who isnt a transvestite

Maybe he's going to change you dave, youve already got the long hair, and you love tittys...wouldnt you love a pair of your own:p

that was a joke before anyone says anything, i have nothing against guys who want to bo girls.
    Originally posted by Zella

that was a joke before anyone says anything, i have nothing against guys who want to bo girls.
    just to be pedantic.
    transvestites dont want to be girls. Thats transexuals.
    I was gonna say that but then i didnt want people going "omg how dumb are you and so insensative! they dont want to just dress up they want to BE girls!"

So i put what i did and hoped for the best
    Re: Transvestites!!!

Why would a bloke want to dress up like a woman? They look funny :lol:.
    ach generally it depends where you go..i was friends with a transvestite and if he got a taxi to a safe club and a taxi home he could wear what he liked. saying that, thats not exactly fair either. you should be able to go where you want wearing what you want and not worry about it.

a lot of my friends wouldnt wear what i wear around but i dont hafta worry about getting beat up i guess, only pervs
    It's a nonsense. I don't give a toss if someone is a transvestite. What bloody difference does it make?
    Sorry but what I always find hilarious is that they are like mutton dressed as lamb. Some transvestites really need help and advice on what and what NOT to wear.