Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Outfits....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My guys been talkin about me dressin up, something like school girl or s&s (stockings and susppenders). Was just wondering what sort of things any of you have dressed up in before for any other ideas. And was trying to think if there was anything he could do aswell? dont know if id want him to but just to get some ideas if i change my mind.
Oh and by the way, was also wondering if you knew of anywhere can get nice but afordable (not cheap and tacky though) undies and such like from?? Internet sights seem to be the best but most are dead expensive esp with p&p included.
just thought as well, have you ever been asked to dress up as anyone in particula?? (ie famous)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oooo I'd love to dress up a blokey...ya know suspenders, oo oo like not office as such, but like, gangsta ladee, black suspenders, tiny lil shirt, high heels, blazer, just a collar and tie (like u get with bunny girl outfits...BUNNY GIRL!!) and a hat...oo...ANYWAY this may sound odd, but like, I work for Debenhams, they're in blue cross sale and such, and they have such gorgeous nice undies and stuff and when they're in sale, some things can go DIRT cheap! Some of it is so lush as well aww god I love buying kinky underwear - but you can buy like nice quality and fairly good price tag suspers and such...oo...I love kinkyness...oo!!

Malt Munk xx :D:D:D
    Debenhams at the minute has loads of nice underwear in including stockings suspenders corsetty type things and all that jazz, for around £25 otherwise top shop and new look have things in but i dont know what your size is, they tend to stop at the size 36DD.

I've never been asked to dress up as anyone famous, or anything in particular really, i do it off my own accord ;) my boyfriend likes it when i wear short skirst and boots and posh corsety tops and bra's and things, but then virtually anything seems to get him going :p
    Ooo (yeah, I'm back on this thread!) I'd love to like, getting all down and dirty clothin wise - I mean wearing short skirts and stuff out has had kinky repocutions when walking home with but, in the bedroom, would it have to be accopanied by another persona if you dressed AS something i.e.nurse,maid etc...lol..just thinking of a bunny...I don't think I'd be so inclined to getting him dressing up...oo unless it was in a uniform...ooo take it back...damn...my ex used to look incredible in a suit...actually the current looks nice in a suit...he happens to pull of nudey rather well though...unless...jeans and his boxers peaking over the top...I'm gonna leave this thread alone... :D

Malt Munk xxx :D:D:D
    hey!
    ive never dressed up for my b.f in a sexual way, and neither has he. id love to do it tho, but think id feel quite embaressed/self-conscious!
    i just had a wierd idea of him dressin up in his overalls, but not smelling of sweat+oil, and coming around to "give me a service" and then...well you can guess the rest :naughty: (Oh, btw, he's a mechanic.) just got a thing for overalls being undone+abit of chest hair showing, lol.
    for underwear, try the VirginWear shops. there's one in chester+trafford centre. i think the best time to go is inbetween seasons - now would be ideal, as they're changing all their styles+so selling the old ones off cheap :thumb:
    SBG
    BTW, i know this'll sound stupid. but when u wear S+S, do you just wearing the suspender belt over ur thing/knickers+then clip them onto the stockings?? do you need special stocking (i.e. so theres a place for the clips to clip onto) or will any do? Ive never worn them b4, but im warming to the idea :yes:
    Will have to go looking at the different shops youve said, did see that debenhams had a sale on but not had chance to go in - will make the time now!!:D
    SPG, duno if id be doing the right way round but id tend to wear my thong, or whatever, then the belt over. As for stockings, i do already have 2different sorts. you get stayup ones that have sticky bits on, like on strapless bras (so if you get hot n sweaty theyll need pulled up alot but so pretty n lacy:) ) also got one esp for susppender belts where its a thicker top that means you can attach the belt without marking the stockings too much. Got mine from M&S, just look at the pictures on the packets then youll no if there for with a belt or not!!
    Originally posted by Bums- arent they yum
    SPG, duno if id be doing the right way round but id tend to wear my thong, or whatever, then the belt over. As for stockings, i do already have 2different sorts. you get stayup ones that have sticky bits on, like on strapless bras (so if you get hot n sweaty theyll need pulled up alot but so pretty n lacy:) ) also got one esp for susppender belts where its a thicker top that means you can attach the belt without marking the stockings too much. Got mine from M&S, just look at the pictures on the packets then youll no if there for with a belt or not!!

ahh, i thought that was how you did it!! cheers hun :thumb:
    The thicker ones sound good, cos otherwise i bet mine would get laddered!
    SBG