Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

*waves manically*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello Guys,

I’ve been a long time lurker, thought that it was finally time that I jumped in at the deep end so to speak and join up. SO HELLO! I’m at my computer, introducing myself to you!

A few things about me then: I’m an A level student (law; politics and history) with aspirations of a legal career, I originate from and reside in Geordieland, recently turned 18, single, and I have a preternatural obsession with the colour magnolia.

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: *waves manically*

Heylo. Welcome to the mad house :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya :wave:

hope you like it here x
    hi2u ;o
    Hello there, Mr Heath Cliff! What an amusing user name. Welcome to the website, I have an suspicion that you will fit in okay here. Personally, I much prefer the colour cyan though. Anyway, welcome along and hope you enjoy yourself.
    Hello! My fave color (colour?) is blue! I've got blue eyes!!!
    Hello. I much prefer metallic blue but my eyes are grey and green.
    omg like hi2u ;o
    Originally posted by jake0
    omg like hi2u ;o

PUT DOWN THE KEYBOARD AND STEP AWAY FROM THE FORUM!
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    PUT DOWN THE KEYBOARD AND STEP AWAY FROM THE FORUM!

why? ;o
    Howdi * Welcome :D
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Originally posted by Jazza
    Hello. I much prefer metallic blue but my eyes are grey and green.

ORLY?
    Hiya :D
    Originally posted by jake0
    why? ;o

/me slaps jake0 around a bit with a book on not being a foolish muppet

you with your omghi2u crap.
    fiend_85 i thought i was the only person other then my friend ali who loved weebl and bob and the kenya cartoon. You are obviously cool. My fav colour is pink and black, pink and black bracelets, pink and black shoes, pink and black other stuff. My fav general colour is blue cos i have blue eyes and the seeaaaaaa is blue. Sorry.
    Pink and black is so ugly/unoriginal. It's like "cute teeny bopper.. With a dark side.. Ooo" just screaming out.
    Ur not very original urself, ive heard that before. Way to go on being prejudice and instantly stereotyping me, im guessing ur arragont, believe u are wiser/more enlightened and better then everyone else and that u prolly listen to heavy metal and believe u are really cool and individual and shocking. I dont have a dark side, and i wouldnt categorise myself as a teeny bopper although i listen to quite alot of teeny bopper music. I have an unhappy side if thats classed as dark but everyone i know has one so thats nothing exciting. I dont care if im unoriginal, im me and more to point if i aimed to be unoiriginal as u imply i should then surely i wouldnt be as id join the thousands of other people trying to be unoriginal and an individual.
    Originally posted by ro-ro
    Ur not very original urself, ive heard that before. Way to go on being prejudice and instantly stereotyping me

Hey, thanks.
    im guessing ur arragont, believe u are wiser/more enlightened and better then everyone else

Well, I most certainly am wiser and better than everyone else. 'Enlightened' is actually a negative thing in my book, as enlightened people do tend to think that they know everything and that their assumptions are factual (see where I'm going here?)...
    u prolly listen to heavy metal and believe u are really cool and individual and shocking.

Nope. Not a heavy metal fan. I am really cool - 11,000+ forum members just cannot be wrong. Individual - maybe not. Kinda hard, what with 6 billion other people on my planet.

i wouldnt categorise myself as a teeny bopper although i listen to quite alot of teeny bopper music.

and more to point if i aimed to be unoiriginal as u imply i should then surely i wouldnt be as id join the thousands of other people trying to be unoriginal and an individual.

Well done, by trying to teach me a lesson/put me straight/give me what-for, you have accidentally uttered what I have been trying to tell people ALL OF MY LIFE.
    u are really annoying but u make me laugh
    u are really annoying but u make me laugh

orly
    what the hell does orly mean?
    what the hell does orly mean?

oh really