Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

moving on

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
for my 15th me and my friend are going to go down to the beach and send the ashes of all the things that i have that remind me of bad times into the sea.

i've finally desided that it's time for just let go. i can never forgive and forget the people and the things they did to me, but i can atleast try and move on.

and i need some tips in doing so.

i've wasted the past 4/5 years on living in hell because i thought i needed to and my fate was sealed because of what had happened to me as a kid. but no. i want to be a different person now, so how can i achive this?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Sigh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Sigh.

I know you don't like her...but that was so unnecessary.

Luby...don't try and be a different person...you're lovely as you are. Getting rid of bad things from the past is a great idea :) I might have to try that sometime.

I'm afraid the only thing that can help you in moving on is time...although the burning thing makes you feel SO much better ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Sigh.

Dude, don't bother in future, it's just not needed.

Also I agree with what franki said. Letting go is important, but forgeting past lessons and who you've been is a bad thing to do.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Dude, don't bother in future, it's just not needed.

Also I agree with what franki said. Letting go is important, but forgeting past lessons and who you've been is a bad thing to do.

forget the events and details, remember the lessons learnt