Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Niagra Falls (miracle)!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have found 2nite pretty moving coming on here and being in this forum. Its so nice reading how much people on here support each other. Really makes me wish I had the internet this time last year lol!!
Im sitting here crying my eyes out after reading lady liberty, and Lukas posts, they really moved ,me (which if u knew me u would find very strange indeed!). Ive decided it must be the pregnant thing and the no prozac thing that r finally letting me cry. And its not that bad either!!!!
Sorry, just had to get that lot out (which is another strange thing for me too!!!).

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lolly:
    I have found 2nite pretty moving coming on here and being in this forum. Its so nice reading how much people on here support each other. Really makes me wish I had the internet this time last year lol!!
    Im sitting here crying my eyes out after reading lady liberty, and Lukas posts, they really moved ,me (which if u knew me u would find very strange indeed!). Ive decided it must be the pregnant thing and the no prozac thing that r finally letting me cry. And its not that bad either!!!!
    Sorry, just had to get that lot out (which is another strange thing for me too!!!).

Lolly

that's the lovely thing about this site, it's a great way to let it flow in the knowledge that your thoguhts will be respected. glad to hear you had a good cleansing cry.

Take care
    love and peace
    Luka
    Luka, respect and echo lolly and your comments.

regards
    derby
    ive bin crying an awful lot lately, and it does help. do all the crying u want, were always here to listen. and its good to have a windge (well 4 me a windge) or write down everything ur feelin, as some peeps, as ive found out, have bin through or r going throught the same.
    here here 4 the site!
    love ya all helly
    There is one important line to remember for when the situation comes. "It's OK to cry" It will make your girl smile.
    I agree completely, have a good cry and let it all out. I think its great that people feel they can do that here, it helps so much. Take care of yourselves everyone, and stay happy.