Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

School disco

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all, im going to a club in hammershith london on saturday and the club is called "school disco", basically you cannot get in without uniform.

What the hell shall i wear?

I think the normal white shirt, black trousers and black shoes with a tie is too boring. What are everyones opinions?

PS it gets very hot in there so nothing too warm.

Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    id suggest a school uniform or you wont get in.
    yes its boring, but hey, thats the dress code.
    Yeah a school uniform. Be prepared for pure cheeze.
    You could go as a school girl like all the annoying, arrogant football players at my uni. Its funny, honest.
    You could be a bit different and go as a professer, equipped with a cane to punish all the naughty girls. :naughty:
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Shorts not trousers.
    Or just be obedient and go as you're supposed to, only wear a completely alternative tie. That would be so cool. Shorts are a good idea also. ;<
    stupid really. Noone ever went to school discos in their uniform.
    I tell you what you could wear. some thick glasses, side parting with a little bit sticking up at the back, tank top & shirt. You got it, go as a geek. You'll have all da laydeez da 'ouse.
    yeh i might just stick with the normal "shirt, trousers, shoes, tie" stuff, its the dress code. Im just being me and like to be different, last time i went to a fancy dress party i went as a school girl to be different, Ahh memories lol
    Do what my mate did! Get those three quarter length shorts, and a white shirt and a tie - worn loosely - eyeliner spots on your cheek and you're laughing.
    School discos give me nothing but bad memories. I went to one back when I was 11. During the evening, I spent most of the night attempting (and failing spectacularly) to dance. Later, a guy from the fifth form offered to let me dance with his girlfriend and I had to turn her down. She wasn't best pleased. Later, I fainted. Needless to say, I never went back.
    ***However, if you're going to one, school uniform is, of course, what you need to wear.***
    Its not a school disco, the night club is called "school disco". But yeh i might just stick with the normal one because everyone from my work is dressing the same.