Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Knee Boots

I'm looking for some knee high boots for the winter, of a black, no overly high-heeled but still smart variety. The only thing is, I don't want leather ones. So does anyone know where I can get non-leather knee-boots from? I'd prefer actual shops, because I like to try my shoes on, but if people only know of online shops, then thats ok.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I don't know if there are any boots, but I can guarantee Vegetarian Shoes won't sell leather goods. Try doing a search for vegetarian shoes and see what you find. And if you find a nice pair, let me know!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Logo, The Garage and Primark do PVC - other material kinda boots.

Good luck though, cause they'll last you about 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well if you live in cheshire. try cheshire oaks! i got a black pair from there (i cant remember the name of the shop, but it was near to the nike store, i think) the heel is about 1.5" high and they are an unusual material. sort like elastic - although that makes them sound horrid. i bought them cos they were fairly stretchy+very comfy. they cost me £50.
    SBG