Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

bikini zone problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have kind of a 'problem' per se, i have an amount of unwanted hair in my bikini zone, now i'm not asking to get rid of all of it, just the unwanted hair that is visibale when i wear my panties. now i have tried shaving and that leaves me with red irrated bumps, and i've also tried waxing, that makes me bleed and then it leaves me with irrated, sensitive red skin for about a week. does anybody have any ideas for me?? thanks bunches!

[ 30-05-2002: Message edited by: my_name ]

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Imac sensitive bikini brief hair removal creme. Doesn't smell to pleasant but it's the best stuff I've found.
    Don't forget to do a patch test tho!
    thanks, quick question, where can you get that at?
    i use to have ur prob too b4... buy some shaving gel with a moisturizer in it ( for sensitive skin, aveno shaving gel is recommended) and shave the way ur hair grows, that means downwards.... anyways i hope i helped bye bye
    ops forgot to tell ya sumthing.. for the red bumps u were talkin bout, go to ur pharmacie and buy bikini zone, its a lotion and it works great! ok bye now