Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Ive done it this time...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone been so unbeliveably angry that they literally cant think straight?

Today i got chucked outta the office for this "meeting", so i couldnt do my work that needed to be done today, so im gonna get shit for it tomorrow. And i told my best friend in work to fuck off!

And best of all when i finished, i was so enraged i reversed straight into another car in the car park, then tyres squeeling outta there acting like a real twat! now my pride and joy has a huge scrape down the bumper :(

Sorry about the rant, i needa get it off me chest! P.S: does anyone work for tesco and know what living service is??

Comments

• Options
    sorry to hear mate but obviously if they threw you out the office its there fault the work isn't done
  • Options
    You'd better hope no-one saw you hitting a car and driving off without stopping.

That's a very serious criminal offence.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Not thinking straight when I'm angry? Yes, if I'm too angry. Usually though, I can keep myself calm.
    And I do hope that the fact you left after you hit the car was a symptom of angriness too, as that's a really unfair thing to do. But of course if it was you'd be looking for the owner of the car to apologize now...
  • Options
    Everyone gets their bad days, life will go on.