Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

not in england

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, i just joined. im from england but ive been living in southern california for the las ten years. it looks like im coming back to england in eight months while my parents are settling their divorce. i just thought i should meet some english people and get kind of accquainted before making the big move. im also a bit scared because though england is like a second home to me( i visit all the time) i only visit london, and thats where i was born and lived until we moved. but when i move back ill be moving to a town in the north called guisborough. i dont know what it will be like. so if anyone has any info...

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Guisborough is a nice place, nice little town in the country (right next to the Yorkshire Moors) and isn't too far from the coast either. Hardly got an amazing nightlife or anything like that. Might be able to see more http://www.guisborough-town.com.

And welcome to thesite by the way! :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the website, and welcome also to the United Kingdom!
  • Options
    why thankyou! thanks for the info on guiborough too!
    hmmmm....orange county to guisborough......sounds exciting!
    oh well im sure there will be cute boys with cute accents waiting to get me drinks. although theyll prolly think ill have a disgusting butch american girl accent. oh well, maybe ill find some freak who likes it. fingers crossed
  • Options
    Hiya :wave:
    Welcome to the site

Guisborough is a lovely little place (it's near me so I have to be nice about it ;)) although I think it'll be just a little different from Orange County.
    And I'm sure that the boys will be dying to get to know you, you'll be something of a rarity with your american accent
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tullia
    why thankyou! thanks for the info on guiborough too!
    hmmmm....orange county to guisborough......sounds exciting!
    oh well im sure there will be cute boys with cute accents waiting to get me drinks. although theyll prolly think ill have a disgusting butch american girl accent. oh well, maybe ill find some freak who likes it. fingers crossed

hey...

one tip.. essex :no: it's a no no :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by xXxHelzxXx
    Hiya :wave:
    Welcome to the site

And I'm sure that the boys will be dying to get to know you, you'll be something of a rarity with your american accent

...i hope so, i dont wanna get there and be lonely
  • Options
    cali... how nice. and hello.