Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Mums to be......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya, I used to be on here last year for a good ten months, along with my mates...we were all known as 'the burts'.....I went to oz, with the other 'burts'...(I was burtesse)....only to return two months ago burtless.....but with a minni burt...due on 25th feb 2005.

Are there any more mums to be here?

And Brit James...how are you?

Is little missy not here anymore?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey gurl, congrats on the mini burt!

*re-welcomes you*
    Hello aimz....are you called amie too?

thanks hun....if you want to see my three scan pics of mini burt, take a look at www.amiemaybe.com

:D
    Originally posted by aimz
    Hey gurl, congrats on the mini burt!

*re-welcomes you*

aha....I see now.....very pretty!

Nice to meet you anyways Amy. x
    ah thanks :blush: thats three amy's im awarwe of now
    ah thanks :blush: thats three amy's im awarwe of now

who's the other?

I must meet her.

Did you know our name means 'beloved'....mine translates into friend from french too...as I'm spelt the strange way.:)
    Stressedstar is also an Amy but she is an Aimee and i am Amy and you are Amie... those scans are wicked.... so weird and fasinating to look at do you know what you are having yet?
    Three Aimees/Amys? AAARGH! :eek:
    Stressedstar is also an Amy but she is an Aimee and i am Amy and you are Amie... those scans are wicked.... so weird and fasinating to look at do you know what you are having yet?

No, my local hospital don't give the gender as there is a high population of people in religions that kill the girls.....

oh well, the surprise shall be nice...although I love to plan ahead all the time.

hehe

kewel.....three killer amyieeeee 's ...raaarrr

do you know any mum's on here...or mums to be?
    Tweety is a mum, she's lovely althou i aint spoken to her before :confused: i think thats all i know.... im sure they will come forward...

kill babies? what the fuck is that all about? where are you from? mars?:p
    Tweety is a mum, she's lovely althou i aint spoken to her before :confused: i think thats all i know.... im sure they will come forward...

kill babies? what the fuck is that all about? where are you from? mars?:p

read what I wrote again....killer...amy's.....hahahahaaaaaaaaa

as you asked though, no I'm from venus
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: Mums to be......
    Originally posted by Amiemaybe
    Hiya, I used to be on here last year for a good ten months, along with my mates...we were all known as 'the burts'.....I went to oz, with the other 'burts'...(I was burtesse)....only to return two months ago burtless.....but with a minni burt...due on 25th feb 2005.

Are there any more mums to be here?

And Brit James...how are you?

Is little missy not here anymore?

Im still here :p

Welcome back hun :D
    Re: Re: Mums to be......
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    Im still here :p

Welcome back hun :D

cheers...so ....give me the goss then, what's bin going on since I left for a while?

Any new matchmaking happened, who's met who?..so far?

:)
    Re: Re: Re: Mums to be......
    cheers...so ....give me the goss then, what's bin going on since I left for a while?

Any new matchmaking happened, who's met who?..so far?

:)

not that i know of.

there has been an influx of newbies recently but that is about it.

i tend to keep out of alot of the scandal as i cant be arsed with it. :)
    If you want all the news from the last ten months, you could have a very long post to read. Any new couples? Well, Kermit and GWST are getting married next year, erm, what else, erm...
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Mums to be......
    not that i know of.

there has been an influx of newbies recently but that is about it.

i tend to keep out of alot of the scandal as i cant be arsed with it. :)

good move there!

it's great to see old siter's here....the place just wouldn't be the same if there weren't....

have you see the baby pics on my website?

say hello on my autograph page too.....it's a new edition...thought I'd try and get a little community on there....somehow......:D
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    If you want all the news from the last ten months, you could have a very long post to read. Any new couples? Well, Kermit and GWST are getting married next year, erm, what else, erm...

Me and mist are getting married next year too. People tend to forget about us :(
    Me and mist are getting married next year too. People tend to forget about us :(

Oh yes, sorry about that glaring omission.
    Originally posted by stargalaxy

EEEWARRRRR....

congrats to them. Where did they meet and when?

you have given me an idea.....I'm going to put a post on ......

HOW COULD I HUNNY.

I AM HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH.....MWAH! ;O)
    HOW COULD I HUNNY.

I AM HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH.....MWAH! ;O)

fank yoo sweetie :D
    fank yoo sweetie :D

;) you're a good'n...like I've always said.

I'm a bit slack, but I always...come back....hehe
    read what I wrote again....killer...amy's.....hahahahaaaaaaaaa

as you asked though, no I'm from venus
    I did read it you wrote this:
    No, my local hospital don't give the gender as there is a high population of people in religions that kill the girls.....
    You mean to say that some religins kill baby girls.... thats what i was talkin about lol
    I did read it you wrote this: You mean to say that some religins kill baby girls.... thats what i was talkin about lol

:rolleyes:

ok, well, I pulled it.....what happens now.
    uh? lol little confused....
    uh? lol little confused....

Baby girls have been left to die on the streets of China before. The Daily Mirror managed to sneak some reporters into the country and got out pictures that horrified the world. Female babies abandoned at the side of the street, next to the pavement, left to die. And all because of a state-sponsored policy of murder. I know this is not strictly relevant, but it is not only in the name of religion that women have been left to die.
    There is a place where a law is enforced to try and control sudden population growth...1 child law, you have 1 child...alot of females are abandoned and left to die...because they can't carry the family name...aww...BUT...don't want to squish this post anymore, welcome back Amiemaybe, I like came here ages ago, posted once or twice, returned and am now a regular so! It's all nice coming back!! Hello!
    that's china, the same as what stargalaxy was talking about. it's not a policy of murder. the chinese population is huge, and was much much bigger. it was getting to a dangerously large stage where the country could not support the population. hence the government introduced the one-child policy to reduce the population. and seeing as the chinese civilisation has a history of filial piety, respect and traditions- in which most of them had to be performed by males- families wanted males not females.

also if there was an accident during sex and the contraception failed, the second child would be left out. however the policy has now been relaxed as the population has decreased dramatically.

They wouldn't tell my friend the sex of her baby too, for the same reason. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Anyway good luck with the pregnancy. :)
    Originally posted by queenmab_roo
    that's china, the same as what stargalaxy was talking about. it's not a policy of murder...

I disagree passionately. Any policy that means babies are being left to die on the streets is what I would define as state-sponsored murder.
    that is only your interpretation. it's not a policy of murder, it's trying to save the population and ensure that the population of china didn't go under. there were homes for the girls, it's not the states fault that chinese tradition puts men above women.