Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

gordon fuckin' bennet.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
are there people ...even digital ones ...or situations ...even on -line ones ...where you find yourself thinking ...gordon fucking bennet.
or ...well i'll go to the foot of are stairs ...vera. or whatever todays sayings are?
what gets you exasperated with someone?

Comments

• Options
    The older generation really piss me off these days, especially when I'm at work.

They crave perfection, every little thing has to be perfect. The fucking ignorance of these people is amazing.

People who've been coming to the bingo for years and years, they know fine well food doesn't get served till 12.30. Yet they still complain if there's no fucking food ready at 12.

All very well having the internet, phones that can send pcitures and all that shite, but we can't communicate effectively on the most basic level of all.

Ignorance does my fucking head in.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    The older generation really piss me off these days, especially when I'm at work.

They crave perfection, every little thing has to be perfect. The fucking ignorance of these people is amazing.

People who've been coming to the bingo for years and years, they know fine well food doesn't get served till 12.30. Yet they still complain if there's no fucking food ready at 12.

All very well having the internet, phones that can send pcitures and all that shite, but we can't communicate effectively on the most basic level of all.

Ignorance does my fucking head in.
    they've all been hypnotized.
    it's your generations turn now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    people in supermarkets.. they have no consideration for others..

actually people anywhere when walking

People will just stop

or better yet reverse into u with their shopping trolleys

buts thats more of a fucks sake type of thing
    people crammed in on narrow walk ways ...like ratsssss.
  • Options
    I liked Susie's reference to this in the other thread, ha ha ha.
  • Options
    My work, but I can't complain as I don't really see myself leaving there. I get money from it every week.

Plus Glittery_Vodka comes to stalk me, I'm just waiting on Jazza Bing now. :p
  • Options
    I've seen a band Called Gordon Bennet :D.
  • Options
    When ya on a full train stood next to the door and there is no way on gods earth could you fit even a gerble in the space or lack of it that remains. Then some compleete loon thinks that launching themselves at high speed at the people stood near the door may get them onto the train
  • Options
    I hate waiting around for someone who isn't going to turn up, or is going to be very late, without even having the common courtesy to let you know. :mad:

That and NTL.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    I hate waiting around for someone who isn't going to turn up, or is going to be very late, without even having the common courtesy to let you know. :mad:

That and NTL.

That sounds like a perfect description of NTL to me
  • Options
    I work in a shop and I really do hate most of the customers....
    Because it's my fault that the management haven't employed enough people to open more tills, and that the publishers have stopped printing the book they want, and that I'm finding it pretty difficult to locate a book when all I have to go on in one word which may or may not be in the title... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    That sounds like a perfect description of NTL to me

I meant the so called "tech support" and "customer services" muppets. God, we've had to call up and bollock them out so many times now... we know their scripts off by heart.
  • Options
    NTL shutting down their phone service after some woman's house went on fire, because of their boxes. Now, I must get a new number, telly and probably broadband.

And, also, NTL for poaching the only good looking bloke working with me.

Who is Gordon Bennet?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    I meant the so called "tech support" and "customer services" muppets. God, we've had to call up and bollock them out so many times now... we know their scripts off by heart.

:lol:

You should meet my friend...
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    :yes:

when everyone else is stood up there'll be some plank that will have to walk through the train because there's actually loads of seats and everyone is stood up for the fun of it - not

I am that person.

Why?

Because there always is a seat.

That, and people should move down the train anyway. Then everyone can get on.

But while we're on about trains.. I can guarantee there'll be some thing that will sit next to be that comes from Durham uni, and I can guarantee they'll ring everyone in they're phone book to say fnar fnar yaaar fnar... and then there'll be some dick going through his ringtones :mad:

I normally just shove them in the back as I get off. 'Tis amuuuusing :yes:
  • Options
    Answering tech support phones

Here
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    :lol:

You should meet my friend...

Why, is he a tech support muppet?

¬¬
    _
  • Options
    Let's just say that:
    I am sure that you do not care about natural justice (as this would entail your senior workforce being struck down by a particularly unpleasant venereal disease)

is just one sample from her proposed letter of complaint :lol:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Those people that invade my village every weekend in the summer, insist on driving at 20mph and then brake suddenly becuase they want to take a photo of a pony.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    Those people that invade my village every weekend in the summer, insist on driving at 20mph and then brake suddenly becuase they want to take a photo of a pony.

By that, of course, you mean "London twats who deserve a kicking".

That's how I feel in the Lake District anyhoots.
  • Options
    "London twats who deserve a kicking".

:(
  • Options

is just one sample from her proposed letter of complaint :lol:

Ah, I misunderstood.

I can barely be bothered to ring them anymore.

And now it looks like they've blocked all the ports we use on IRC.

:impissed:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    When ya on a full train stood next to the door and there is no way on gods earth could you fit even a gerble in the space or lack of it that remains. Then some compleete loon thinks that launching themselves at high speed at the people stood near the door may get them onto the train

they employ people to do this in japan!