Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

FAO bongbudda

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
haha made you look!

And incidently, you sir are an ignorant maggot

Comments

• Options
    You are such a bitch, I hate you.
  • Options
    At least I'm attractive to the opposite sex. And by opposite sex, I mean the same species, not sheep.
  • Options
    So you say, I dont believe you.

And the sheep love it anyway. You've failed to convince me they dont.
  • Options
    Most humans don't have to resort to beastiality to relieve themselves. Then again, there's never been any proof that you're human.
  • Options
    Very droll. I dont resort to beastiality, you make it sound like a lowly option, its just something else to add into the mix.
  • Options
    Because you're so unbelievably unattractive and totally without personality that no-one human will go near you? 'Mix' HA! It's because you have no other options!
  • Options
    Oh, your just bitter because I turned you down. Get over it, I dont want to be more than friends.
  • Options
    I think you'll find, that it was you suffering from vast fits of jealousy between myself and other fabulous probable males!
  • Options
    "probable males" says it all doesnt it really. If you cant tell then you know your scraping the bottom of the barrel.
  • Options
    Well this is the internet. And at least I have a barrel to be scraping from, you're out in the fields with sheep and goats.
  • Options
    I've got a substantial barrel thank you very much, I told you the sheep are just an add in. And I dont get involved in goats, I do draw the line somewhere.
  • Options
    Gosh. Another fascinating Fiend thread.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I've got a substantial barrel thank you very much, I told you the sheep are just an add in. And I dont get involved in goats, I do draw the line somewhere.

barrel of fish is it?
  • Options
    Yep, I sleep with the fishes
  • Options
    HAHA! You admit it, you can't get a woman, you must resort to the lowest levels of ming.
  • Options
    Its not a one or the other choice. Some women quite like a carp in the bedroom.
  • Options
    What mermaids? You just sink lower and lower. You sir, are disgusting, much in the way I scrape dog poop from my shoes, so I consider you.
  • Options
    Not mermaids, now your just being stupid.

You have to wallow in debaucery occasionally so as to appreciate the good and pure.
  • Options
    Where is there ever good and pure in your life? You work ofr the government, you sir, are a collaborator with the insitution!
  • Options
    Yep, I'm working from the inside, getting contacts, engineering The Revolution.

Get ready for the gulag young lady.
  • Options
    HA! A likely story! You'll be the one serving time in my welsh labour camps when I am benign but slightly evil dictator of the world!
  • Options
    No one would accept such a girly girl as a dicator, they want power, strength and strong cheek bones, like me.
  • Options
    I may have the body of a weak and feeble woman; but I have the heart and stomach of a concrete elephant!
  • Options
    Thats no campain slogan is it! Concrete elephant, poo pah! I tell you.

People only have to see my striking profile and they already fall at my feet.
  • Options
    No, it's your unweildy and unbearable stench that knocks people off their feet, it is as if you have invisible body guards that no-one can approach within 10 metres without a bio-chemical suit.
  • Options
    No, thats my over powering sexual attraction which gets both men and women dribbling when they come close.
  • Options
    I think you're confusing species again...
  • Options
    Yes, granted I do tend to be quite attractive to voles too. But that doesnt mean I dont have to fend off advances from people.
  • Options
    Under what delusion are you labouring that you confuse people screaming and running away as your overpowering sexual attraction? You sir, have little wit and less intelligence.
  • Options
    Well, you say what you like now, I remember what you said back then when we were at the boathouse.