Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Got the shit scared out of me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey all, I was just walking out my door and my mum decided to stand the other side to scare me so she went rar and i screamed at the top of my voice and all she could do was laugh whilst I was standing there shaking, I still am shaking grrrrrrrrrrr :( i hate being so jumpy

Comments

• Options
    I walked into the conservatory door on saturday.
  • Options
    a man walked into a bar....

...ouch
  • Options
    Re: Got the shit scared out of me
    Originally posted by ice-babe
    hey all, I was just walking out my door and my mum decided to stand the other side to scare me so she went rar and i screamed at the top of my voice and all she could do was laugh whilst I was standing there shaking, I still am shaking grrrrrrrrrrr :( i hate being so jumpy
    LOL. good ol` mum.
  • Options
    My dad done that ti me once... with a Scream mask on. Was NOT funny :[].
  • Options
    sounds wonderful. you should go to her in the middle of the night, and set a firework off in her bin :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    you should go to her in the middle of the night, and set a firework off in her bin :)
    Like on Bam Magera, haha.
  • Options
    but the thing is i am that jumpy that i can't go into haunted houses or anywhere like that. she reduced me to tears for like a few minutes lol but it was like i was crying then why the fuk am i crying so let's pretend to laugh lol
  • Options
    My mum did that to me once, she sneaked about on the landing and went into her room and didn't turn the lights on so I thought the dog was downstairs, and went to see if she was ok, and my mum just jumped out of the blackness and screamed at me...now alike you- I am jumpy but I don't just shake, I collapse on the floor in a sort of duck, curl up in a ball and cover your face/head whilst crying at the prospect of a possible evil murderer dude sneaking around your house...sorta thing...people should NEVER jump, I just collapse curl and cry...aww...poor me...:D

Malt Munk xxx
  • Options
    Luckil for me the lights were on but trust me if they were off then i would have done exactly the same but....awwwwwwwwwwwwwww *hugs*
  • Options
    My god you are such a young one:p
  • Options
    Your mums a meany the least she could do was give you a hug to see if you're all right.