Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

my house is getting more freaky by the minuite

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As some of you may remember its only a couple of weeks since i was moanin about some guy out of my house coming in my room in the middle of the night thinking that ge could have sexwith me. Wel that got sorted (sort of) but things just keep gettin freakier.

went home for the weekend, got back about 8.30 and was knackered cos i had been at work all night so i went to bed for a bit. Got woken up to someone screamin help in the living room
goes runnin in with 1/2 the house like and some mad guy from downstairs has been tryin to get some cigs out the venders (big f**k off ones like the size u get cans in ) and pulled it over on top of himself. All u cud see was his arms stuck out at the side, (it weighs a load took 6 of us to pick it up off him.)
He got up bit squashed and bleadin cos the glass on the front had smashed, but luckerly wasnt badly injured, it could have been a lot worse and even killed him.

Hewas propper fecked off his face cos he's a bad pot ed n dead and is really paranoid, he duznt speak to anyone other than to shout abuse. Anyway he was wrecked and was screamin the devil did this to me im gonna kill u all. So he ran (quite surprising he still could i know) out the room and we heard him slam his bedroom door. We started to clean up the room and he came back in and was going (insert land lords name) is a wanker im gonna kill him he deserves to die, but he wasnt talkin to us he was walking around the room completley in his own world just muttering to himself.

Goes out the room again and everyone is quite relieved cos he's really freaking us out just to come back a couple of min later and throwhimself onto the floor grabbing one of the guys ancles (like hugging them so he couldnt move) going you saved my life i am forever in your debt. after a couple of min we sprise hi9m off this lads ancles cos he cant move and is loosing his balance and he starts screamin why wont you accept me you hate me you will all have to be delt with in the same way as (insert landlords name) and then locked himself in his room and (gladly) no one has seen him for the rest of last night or today

My house is fucked up. I think i need to find a new flat

Needless to say my door is locked lol

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    and i thought living with an alcoholic slacker non commital mother's ex boyfriend was bad enough.
  • Options
    I would check he's alright. Something that heavy could have hurt him bad.

He might be dead in his bed as we speak. :nervous:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You live with a moron.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    I would check he's alright. Something that heavy could have hurt him bad.

He might be dead in his bed as we speak. :nervous:

fair point actually i will get a group and go and check, im not brave enough to go on my own he mite still want to kill us
    You live with a moron.

i know, well actually i live with two morons
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    and i thought living with an alcoholic slacker non commital mother's ex boyfriend was bad enough.
    OMFG. are we sisters?
  • Options
    ATO: Mel-H

It cant be that bad if you use "we" I assume you have some mates there then,

But still you should move out ASAP,
  • Options
    So Mel-H Are you living in a normal shared flat? or like a flat for people with mental disablilties (meant in the nicest non rude way) coz if you are in one of those mental homes you should try to look for a transfer with more normal people like yourself.... sorry to hear your in a pickle! i'd hate to live with people that unstable! :nervous:
  • Options
    I live in a student house. It isnt university owned its private rent theres 19 of us that live here. I moved in last year with some friends and everyone was brilliant, it was literally the best year of my life. i had a mix up with some of the modules on my course meaning i couldnt go on my year out like the rest of my year. so ive stayed here hoping to make some new friends because i know two people in the whole uni. there are some nice people that live here, but they all have their own frielnds and lives. there not nasty, just have their own things to do
  • Options
    well i just found a sexy santa underwear set in my house, and i live with three females, i wonder who they belong to
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    well i just found a sexy santa underwear set in my house, and i live with three females, i wonder who they belong to

Probably you :p:D
  • Options
    wel they aint mine
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz
    OMFG. are we sisters?

great so it's not just me then. care to share the stories?
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG

Is that "found" as in "I rummaged through their knicker drawers"?:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    great so it's not just me then. care to share the stories?
    Yeah sure...... Im sure there similar except mine is my real dad!
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz
    Yeah sure...... Im sure there similar except mine is my real dad!

ah. i got rid of him about 5 years ago now. and he surtainly wasn't an alcoholic, he was just totaly off his fucking rockers.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG

I'm in halls of residence and the other week, while changing the sheets, I found a 2 year old jazz mag and a photo of what I think is a man's testicles up a kilt (?!?!) :eek:

Whether they've just gone unnoticed all this time or left by the previous occupant is anyone's guess!
  • Options
    MEL H: That sounds like an interesting life.