Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Book Report/Review

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
My first piece of assesment for uni is an oral book review of approximately 8 minutes on a history book (I'm studying history).

I have the book from the recommended list from my course tutor, I am in the process of reading it...but I have no idea of what to do. I've never had to do anything like this before, all my assesment at school was either essay coursework or exams. So basically I'm a bit worried because I have to do this thing, and actually have little to no idea of what it involves!

So any help from people who have done one or something similar would be lovely :)

ETA - I am going to talk to my tutor after my seminar tomorrow about it!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *bump*

C'mon, someone must know something!!
  • Options
    This is merely a guess. So just a proposed guideline. It could be all wrong.
    Personally I'd quickly introduce the book and it's purpose, and the actual aim you're looking for in the book. Then put forward the relevant pieces of content. And use it all to conclude if the book matched your needs and expectations and the methods it used.
  • Options