Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What you wear in bed

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i loke to wear rubber pants
    Originally posted by fozza
    i loke to wear rubber pants

Rubber pants? :eek2:
    Usually wear hot pants and vest top kinda set thingys, unless im with a boyfriend, then can sometimes be naked :D
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    Usually wear hot pants and vest top kinda set thingys, unless im with a boyfriend, then can sometimes be naked :D

Only sometimes? :eek2:
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Only sometimes? :eek2:

Uhuh... :yes: :confused:
    Uhuh... :yes: :confused:

OK, fair enough. Sorry, my mind's not very pure today.
    OK, fair enough. Sorry, my mind's not very pure today.

lol, i'm confused, sometimes as i don't have a boyfriend to be sleeping naked with right now :no: :D
    lol, i'm confused, sometimes as i don't have a boyfriend to be sleeping naked with right now :no: :D

A boyfriend? Do you mean to say you have more than one? :eek2:
    A boyfriend? Do you mean to say you have more than one? :eek2:

Lol umm nope, i'm saying i haven't got a boyfriend let alone more than one, which means i won't be sleeping naked with anyone right now :p
    which means i won't be sleeping naked with anyone right now

If i was naked in a bed with a girl, sleeping would be the last thing on my mind:naughty:
    Originally posted by nmrmak
    If i was naked in a bed with a girl, sleeping would be the last thing on my mind:naughty:

That is exactly what I thought!
    naked
    That is exactly what I thought!

Well i suppose technically, i wouldn't be 'sleeping' true true :D
    It would be like:

Baby, i'm a little tired, i think i'll take a nap here...naked
    It would be like: Baby, i'm a little tired, i think i'll take a nap here...naked

Oh yes, that will certainly get a woman's attention! :rolleyes: That said, I've never tried that. I'd be far too shy!
    It would be like:

Baby, i'm a little tired, i think i'll take a nap here...naked

he he :lol:
    Oh yes, that will certainly get a woman's attention! :rolleyes: That said, I've never tried that. I'd be far too shy!

Even if i had a chance to try it and wasn't shy, i wouldn't try that... Probably wouldn't give you some results...

As for the question of this thread, i wear boxers...when i sleep.
    Never had a gf, but i'd probably wear them in that case too.
    I've never shared a bed with anyone before. I can just imagine if I had a girlfriend what would happen. As soon as she'd go into the bed, I'd probably jump out again! It is going to take for one very patient woman to get me into bed!
    I've never shared a bed with anyone before. I can just imagine if I had a girlfriend what would happen. As soon as she'd go into the bed, I'd probably jump out again! It is going to take for one very patient woman to get me into bed!

Same here. I guess i'll just have to go with the flow... But when you really look at it objectively, there's no need to be shy if that gal wants to go to bed with you. She's already accepted you as you are, no need to be shy.
    Same here. I guess i'll just have to go with the flow... But when you really look at it objectively, there's no need to be shy if that gal wants to go to bed with you. She's already accepted you as you are, no need to be shy.

Yes true, no need to be shy if shes planning to go to bed with you in the first place she must like you for you :)

You try telling me that when the situation happens! Any woman who wants to get me into bed is gonna have a fight on her hands. I'm too shy to be doing anything. Even if she wants to just talk to me, I'd be terrified that she wanted more. While at college, a female student asked me back to her place for sex. Not only did I say no, but I never spoke to her again!
    You try telling me that when the situation happens! Any woman who wants to get me into bed is gonna have a fight on her hands. I'm too shy to be doing anything. Even if she wants to just talk to me, I'd be terrified that she wanted more. While at college, a female student asked me back to her place for sex. Not only did I say no, but I never spoke to her again!

I know the feeling. But I managed to overcome it a bit. All you need to do is ask yourself why you would react in such a manner. Is there a reason? A good reason is if you don't like the girl and wouldn't touch her with a stick. But try to be detached from the situation and judge it from a different perspective. You like a girl, she wants to be with you, but you are shy. Why be shy? Your looks? Well, she clearly likes you... Your sex performance? Um... if you screw it up, you'll forget about it in a week, and you probably won't screw it up at all. That's the way i think about it.
    I know the feeling. But I managed to overcome it a bit. All you need to do is ask yourself why you would react in such a manner. Is there a reason? A good reason is if you don't like the girl and wouldn't touch her with a stick. But try to be detached from the situation and judge it from a different perspective. You like a girl, she wants to be with you, but you are shy. Why be shy? Your looks? Well, she clearly likes you... Your sex performance? Um... if you screw it up, you'll forget about it in a week, and you probably won't screw it up at all. That's the way i think about it.

And to be honest if it was srewing things up that you was worried about, the girl probably wouldn't care about that anyway! she would much rather you were truthful and shy then being cocky and pretending your some sort of sex god.
    I know the feeling. But I managed to overcome it a bit. All you need to do is ask yourself why you would react in such a manner. Is there a reason? A good reason is if you don't like the girl and wouldn't touch her with a stick. But try to be detached from the situation and judge it from a different perspective. You like a girl, she wants to be with you, but you are shy. Why be shy?

I can't help it. That's the way I am. I don't know why I see myself doing that. Any woman who wants to get me into bed will have to put me at ease first, otherwise she might as well give up trying. I don't know why I'm worried about it, maybe fear of the unknown. I'm sorry, I don't know anything about women. :(
    It took me some time to realise that, but the very moment you realise you like a girl, you should act and approach her. If you wait for two years, you'll have a fictional relationship with her + a lot of accumulated adrenaline when you talk to her. Been there, done that :( At least i can be less than two meters away from my crush without blushing/heart pounding/pressure rising.
    It took me some time to realise that, but the very moment you realise you like a girl, you should act and approach her. If you wait for two years, you'll have a fictional relationship with her + a lot of accumulated adrenaline when you talk to her. Been there, done that :( At least i can be less than two meters away from my crush without blushing/heart pounding/pressure rising.

NMRMAK, if you're referring to a crush I had at college that I told you about, I never approached her. I lost my chance. She's off at uni now, chances are with some great boyfriend and without a care in the world for me.
    I can't help it. That's the way I am. I don't know why I see myself doing that. Any woman who wants to get me into bed will have to put me at ease first, otherwise she might as well give up trying. I don't know why I'm worried about it, maybe fear of the unknown. I'm sorry, I don't know anything about women. :(

It's probably fear of the unknown. Try analysing it objectively, an you'll see that it's really stupid to have it. It inhibits you from doing a lot of stuff. It's the same kind of fear you have before you take a high jump into the water. Once you try it, you see that it's not that bad. The actual standing on the edge is killing you, and after a while you just give up, thus missing great fun. The same applies to bungee jumps/parachute jumps/love/sex
    It's probably fear of the unknown. Try analysing it objectively, an you'll see that it's really stupid to have it. It inhibits you from doing a lot of stuff. It's the same kind of fear you have before you take a high jump into the water. Once you try it, you see that it's not that bad. The actual standing on the edge is killing you, and after a while you just give up, thus missing great fun. The same applies to bungee jumps/parachute jumps/love/sex

Right now, I'm more worried about finding a woman in the first place! I couldn't go up to a woman and say I liked her, let alone fancied her. If I did that, I wouldn't be able to look her straight in the eye again.
    NMRMAK, if you're referring to a crush I had at college that I told you about, I never approached her. I lost my chance. She's off at uni now, chances are with some great boyfriend and without a care in the world for me.

Nope, was referring to my own crush that i lost two years and a ton of self-esteem and optimism over.
    Right now, I'm more worried about finding a woman in the first place! I couldn't go up to a woman and say I liked her, let alone fancied her. If I did that, I wouldn't be able to look her straight in the eye again.

Thats why going on the pull is horrible. The best way to meet a partner is through friends or similar.

Just go out, dont try and pull people, just try and meet new people. The rest will come on its own.