Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Which Name is Most Trouble?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Roberts or Robs are normally twats!
    Chris's...not sure-know a nice and a bad one! Jakes- agree with the selfish arrogant- KNOBBERS! um...Tracey's. The Laura and Emma one...I know best mates...they both have 'moments'. Marks...dear dear...not a fan...:)
    Leanne's. Bar Tink of course :). Just the one's I know personally.
    Gemmas, one was a total bully at school-pretended to be my best friend and told all the hard nuts at school i had called them slags
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Not really, no. For every person I know who's anything like a jerk, there's another with the same name who's good.
    Originally posted by rachie004
    Laura

As far as I can remember, every Laura I've ever met has been a bit of a bitch, to say the least. I just hope and pray I'm the exception, and not the rule. :(
    chris's yeah...generally wankers in the end

micheals as well

and i dont like lynseys.....they are too erractic and paranoid..okay, my names lynsey but im changing it ..
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Wayne's, Dwain's and Shane's.
    Weekender Offender 
    Every single person called Daniel I've ever met has caused me nothing but trouble. Which is kinda odd considering that Daniel is my Christian name. (call me Danny, please people!)
    I've only known lovely Chris's, and my Dad, who is the loveliest and kindest man on the planet is called Mark :(

Umm, as for bad names for me... I've never met a Ryan or an Emily who weren't horrid :(
    all the kates ive met (or katies) have been total ho's! real slags who just have no taste or care about hsagging someone for a drink/fag/bed for the night

trevors have thought there hard nuts and andrews think there gods gift to women
    I'm a Chris... I'm rather upset that you people think lots of Chris's are twats.
    There are 6 Chris's at my church including the rector, the director of music and organist, the lead tenor and myself. We're all decent and god-fearing Christians.
    Still, there are some twats called Chris around, i'll grant you that. But it's not the majority in my experience.

Everyone I know called George is a pointless little prick that I want to drown.
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    all the kates ive met (or katies) have been total ho's! real slags who just have no taste or care about hsagging someone for a drink/fag/bed for the night

Not me! :p
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I don't care about your name, your all twats.

With some noteable exceptions....

:p
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    As far as I can remember, every Laura I've ever met has been a bit of a bitch, to say the least. I just hope and pray I'm the exception, and not the rule. :(

all the lauras i know are lovely, chilled out and utterly likeable.

jessicas and stephanies are evil, daves are weird as fuck (doesn't apply to davids or daveys), lukes are absolutely bonkers and liams are total twats.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Heh. I don't know how people have the patience to do it anymore- trains have no character since they got rid of steam :lol:

No, I don't mean the comedian. Though I would note that the comedian is called Tony Hawks.

Ahhhh, my bad! Though, I should have known that, I once watched him perform a sketch regarding the confusion arising from his not quite namesake.
    i seem to be having problems with lauras at the moment, all six of them at the moment
    Originally posted by Skive
    Wayne's, Dwain's and Shane's.

Just what i was gonna say in my experience as a teacher its the
    cherokees, destinys, dwains, waynes, shanes, joshs, jacks, harley's that always manage to mess my lessons up :D
    Re: Which Name is Most Trouble?
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    I've noticed that the most troublesome guys I've come across are named "Chris"

Had a Lecturer that marked me down called Chris

A boyfriend of a girl I worked with named Chris who was always in trouble and had friends constantly in and out of jail

and probabaly a few more I can't remember right now!!!

:eek: my ex boyfriend was called Chris and he was a complete twat!
    and i seem to end up with Chris's all the time,i met a Chris on Holiday, was a twat aswell, so yeah i def think that name is trouble! i'm probably destined to end up with a Chris :rolleyes:
    Stop moaning about Chris's... It's upsetting me.... I feel like the world's against me.
    Brians, Craigs aaaaand..Stevens.

I've beaten up three guys all with those names.

I was 10, though. Much more civilised. :yeees:
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Stop moaning about Chris's... It's upsetting me.... I feel like the world's against me.

Lol in my experience of Chris's they have been bad, doesn't mean the world is against you.!
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    Lol in my experience of Chris's they have been bad, doesn't mean the world is against you.!

You did say you'd probably end up with a Chris though ;)

You did say you'd probably end up with a Chris though ;)

Lol yes, maybe its just destiny that i will :eek: :p
    Katie's and Samantha's they are mean, and as for the boys Andrew and Liam all tend to be nobbers.
    Originally posted by rachie004

Laura

:yes:

and all Barry's
    and lee's

I am not, i have a lovely Chris.
    I'm glad no one has any probs with Amy's... always a good sign.
    From personal happenings i'd say

Wayne seems to have been a real problem name for me. The majority of chris's round here are pricks. Females: hmm let me see usually the claires or katies of this world manage to annoy me somewhere along the way.

But to be honest most people have annoyed me at some point so i might as well not bother to single too many out otherwise i'll be here all day :)
    Every Anna I've ever met has been incredibly sexy, every Amy has been a charmer, and most of the Susie's have had something against me.