Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Is Clive Tyldesley shagging Wayne Rooney?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
The most arrogant tosser in boradcasting has outdone himself.

Tonight was absolutely cringeworthy.

"What would've happened if he hadn't got injured during Euro 2004?"

Well obviously after his exploits against the giants of Switzerland and Croatia, England would've gone on to win the tournament, winning every game 9-0. Buoyed by his success, Rooney then would have single handedly gone on to find a cure for cancer, reconciled the Israeli's and the Palestinians, won the Ryder Cup single handedly, won 46 gold medals at the Olympics, cut off his own leg then won even more gold medals at the Paralympics, reattached his leg and made a scale model of the London Eye out of macaroni, then gone on to reform The Beatles.

Don't get me started on that wankbag McCoist.

Good hat-trick, mind :thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    The whole of the ITV football commentary team are twats.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Get over it Bri-namite, all your critisism is always about English commentators going on about English football, it was an English team playing on an English tv channel.

People are bound to get excited about Rooney because he is absolutely amazing, the Scottish team can only dream about having a player half as talented as this 18yr old. Wonder how long Alan Hanson would go on about him if he was Scottish??

Anyway I absolutely hate the scumbags but I have to admit I'm gonna enjoy watching them play now they have Rooney and I would love it if Rooney could score 3 magic goals every game but they still lose, wishful thinking I know. Playing for the scum is going to make Rooney a much better player, playing with international class players week in and out. So it is all looking good for the England team, I just wonder what would've happened if he hadn't got injured at Euro '04 :p
    Football? whats this football everyone goes on about?
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    I just wonder what would've happened if he hadn't got injured at Euro '04 :p
    Things would have continued to dissapear from other players' lockers?

:p

Seriously though, I'm not one for "what ifs". Perhaps England could have beat Portugal- they were close enough as it were... to win the tournmant is a rather different matter though.

The boy is very good, that's for sure. I've even signed him for my fantasy league team, which is always a good indication of a player's worth... :D Let's see what happens.

Is Ferguson going to rotate him with Smith I wonder...
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    Things would have continued to dissapear from other players' lockers?
    :lol:
    Seriously though, I'm not one for "what ifs". Perhaps England could have beat Portugal- they were close enough as it were... to win the tournmant is a rather different matter though.
    My comment about what if was a piss taking one, we went to pot without Rooney on the pitch but shit happens and we got knocked out, end of.
    The boy is very good, that's for sure. I've even signed him for my fantasy league team, which is always a good indication of a player's worth... Let's see what happens.
    I've just transfered him into my works fantasy team.
    Is Ferguson going to rotate him with Smith I wonder...
    My views on this is that Smith will be warming the bench for most of the season, he will get his chance when Fergie wants to rest Rooney but I think thats about it. He'll maybe play every game scum have in the Carling cup but I think he is going to be a bench warmer mainly if everyone stays fit. Shame really because he is a good player and proved early on in the season he can score goals which proved 99.999999% of the scum fans wrong. He wanted to go there and win trophies which he might do but I bet he'd prefer to be playing football week in and out.
    I hope fat Ron sits on Tyldsley, the little Man Utd scumbag twat that he is.

How long was it before he mentioned Barcelona 1999 in his commentary? Ten seconds or five?
    Re: Is Clive Tyldesley shagging Wayne Rooney?
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Don't get me started on that wankbag McCoist.

What, not even with a studded baseball bat?
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    People are bound to get excited about Rooney because he is absolutely amazing

Not doubting he's a fantastic player.

I've also no doubt that Sir Alex probably thinks Tyldesley and his cronies are all wankers too. Look at the way he "protected" Giggs, Beckham and now Rooney from the OTT Inglish media, he knew fine well that they have a stupid tendencey to build players up out of all proportion, and it's vital for Rooney to keep his head down and let his feet do the talking at this stage of his career. The same tactic worked with Giggs and others, and if there's one manager that can get the best out of Rooney, it's Fergie.

As we've seen with "amazing" players before, they can have all the talent in the world, but the minute they start beliveing their own hype is when the problems start..