Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

long distance crushes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what you do aobut them, especially when it only a few countries i say england and spain........

girl getting back with her ex, but she reckosn if i were there shed pick me anyday

sort of thing that aint good for ur head, especially when uni aint seeming too fun

:banghead:

mainly :blush:

what am i supposed to think?

and how do i now talk to her cause i want her :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't limit yourself to one girl, especially to one I'm guessing you never met before.

England is a big place, you are bound to meeting someone who you'll like just as much; or even more and will then have the chance to keeping the relationship going. Rather than living on hope that you may see this girl next month if you're lucky.
    oh theres others but still annoying cause i like her :(
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    oh theres others but still annoying cause i like her :(

I like Joshua Jackson but I'm guessing there's no hope in me having a relationship with him.

It's cruel, but ya gotta move on. Keep a look out for more lovely lasses ya could meet and have the chance in having a future with them.

Easy said; than done. But try and not torture yourself over this girl.
    Bare in mind, even if you only like 1 in a million, that's still 600 potential birds on the planet. Though not a huge number, it should make you feel a little better.
    They are just bastards i hate them! Especially when you cant drive!:(
    They're an absolute pain in the arse. I'm gonna make it work though, and I'll die trying.
    people a long way away always seem more attractive than they really are.

objects in the mirror etc.
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    They're an absolute pain in the arse. I'm gonna make it work though, and I'll die trying.

aw! You better make it work! Else ill sort you out.:p
    Originally posted by Godders
    aw! You better make it work! Else ill sort you out.:p

Heh, I'm trying! Believe me I'm trying! Timing is an absolute bastard though, when I'm free, she's not :(
    please, just get ovet it and find someone who's actually worth your time....and mobile credit.
    thanks it been killed :D needed that - nothing like a solid send off:wave: :thumb:
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Bare in mind, even if you only like 1 in a million, that's still 600 potential birds on the planet. Though not a huge number, it should make you feel a little better.

Hang on!

At six billion people on the planet, we assume that half are female. That's three billion. Divide three billion by a million and it works out so that there's 3,000 potential birds if he only likes 1 in a million!