Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

New bed!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't you just love the feel of freshly washed duvets and pillow covers?

Random subject I know lol
What else do you like?

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Re: New bed!
    Originally posted by ice-babe
    What else do you like?

Pie & Beer.
  • Options
    I see where you're coming from with beer......but pie? naaa
  • Options
    saturday mornings with the sun coming in and you get to cuddle. mmmmm

Erm, girlfriend's mum's homemade hot chocolate, that's gorgeous. Wish I could make it like that :(.

Living, I enjoy living quite a bit.

Also, being better than everyone else :D
  • Options
    Yer yer ok come on then how are you better then everyone lol
  • Options
    Yer yer ok come on then how are you better then everyone lol

Oh, how are you better than everyone? Thought you were calling me a hoe for a minute then. Spoiled my fun :(

And in answer to your question: I just am :)
  • Options
    lol sorry about that my finger slipped :rolleyes: seriosuly :p you can't be better then everyone just because you say you are lol
  • Options
    lol sorry about that my finger slipped :rolleyes: seriosuly :p you can't be better then everyone just because you say you are lol

I wasn't saying I was better than everyone just because I said I was, I was just stating the fact that I am simply better than everyone :) doesn't make it any more true than it already is. I don't even need to say I'm the best... people just come up to me and say it in the street*

*please allow for some exaggeration
  • Options
    Feeling clean and refresed when getting out of the shower after a long day. Was going to add, especially after me working me wee butt off all day; but who am I kidding ;)
  • Options
    lol I'm to tired to read all that and understand it so i'll just say ok you win lol.
  • Options
    oooooo yeah fresh sheets!! Well good! Best nights sleep ever!! One thing that is amazing is waking up in the middle of a night and seeing/feeling a gorgeoud guy with his arms wrapped softly round you!! aawww i have no guy i miss that! :(
  • Options
    I love a cold pillow. Oh, and walks in the park are nice too on a good day.
  • Options
    Originally posted by luckystar69
    One thing that is amazing is waking up in the middle of a night and seeing/feeling a gorgeoud guy with his arms wrapped softly round you!! aawww i have no guy i miss that! :(

Really? I don't if it's just me, but I can't sleep comfortably with someone wrapped round me. I like to spread out and demand all the covers when I need them... haha :yes:
  • Options
    The best feeling is having just had a nice bath, and then getting into clean sheets... :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Really? I don't if it's just me, but I can't sleep comfortably with someone wrapped round me. I like to spread out and demand all the covers when I need them... haha :yes:

I'm like that, unless it's a 'spoons' position kinda, cos that's just lovely.