Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

strange coincedence while on ectasy?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right you know when youve had some pills and you finally get to bed to try to get some sleep, you shut your eyes and start gettin random images?
well while i was in a b&b on a night out i would shut my eyes and be quietly entertained by my visuals. my girlfriend knows i get these after a session and asked what i could see. told her then opened my eyes, shut my eyes and she asked again. i could see glass being broken. she said i was freaking her out and to shut up. (typical women, she asked in the first place!) next morning as we left someone had smashed the glass on the front door! definatly couldnt of heard it as we were 2 floors up and at the back of the hotel.
just been telling friends recently and they say that its a bit spooky. just wondering if anyone else has experinced anything like this? just a coincedence but weird tho!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    definately a coincidence but i know how things like that can freak you out.
    I've had some experiences like that, like you see something while your out of it and it actually does happen later on that evening, it's all a wierd fucked up place we live in. That head of ours.
    god damn existentialism more like it.