Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Cars reunited???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anybody know the name/address of that website where you can type in the reg of a car+they'll tell you its status, i.e. who owns it, or whether its scrapped or not!
Ive googled for loadsa different thingd, including; cars reunited, car tracker, etc, but just end up with classic car info???
Cheers
SBG

Comments

• Options
    There's a thing called HPI but you got to pay for it like £20
  • Options
    Oh I just saw a commercial for this... believe its carfax.com or something.
  • Options
    Are you some kind of car freak?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Are you some kind of car freak?

No, im not. ive just wanted to find this site for ages+im bored, so i thought id look for it! i dont just post stuff on here bout cars tho, believe it or not
    SBG
  • Options
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    No, im not. ive just wanted to find this site for ages+im bored, so i thought id look for it! i dont just post stuff on here bout cars tho, believe it or not
    SBG

Aah. Just the first time I've ever seen you post, and suddenly there's three threads on cars :razz:
  • Options
    Alrite, theres something like that on the RAC site www.rac.co.uk ?
    You type in the reg number and it gives you Make, Model, Colour, When it was 1st registered, number of owners & when it last changed hands.
    I've used it a few times to see if any of my old motors are still alive !!