Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

cookies blocked from this site.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ad uk double click .net
serverukimroworld.com

my security blocks them but why are they coming from this site?

Comments

• Options
    i swear i was in anything goes!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    where am i?
  • Options
    I'm swimming in drugs.
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    where am i?

rofl, don't worry mr roll, you really were in anything goes. guessin the work on the server left a few things mangled, probably like shoguns brain tomorrow morning :p
  • Options
    Pretty certain the cookies weren't from us, so either spyware or through a link. I'd put the money on it being through clicking a link.
  • Options
    perhaps you were so used to having people post "urgent" computer problems in anything goes
  • Options
    there is one tiny possibility relating to our 'in the loop' posting as well Roll, so i'm getting that looked into.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jim V
    there is one tiny possibility relating to our 'in the loop' posting as well Roll, so i'm getting that looked into.
    not very knowledgable about this stuff but ...they are blocked everytime i log onto this site.
    i have spyware and anti v running ...according to scans i'm clean.
    are you saying cos i have clicked on a link at some time then those things will appear everytime from now on ...surely not?
    it only seems to be the serverworld thingy one now ...the other has stopped appearing since you fixed the site today ...?