Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Acid Dilemma

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes, I could describe the whole scene and compare it to the book, but I doubt you'd be all that interested and of course it would make me look even more pedantic and weird.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    it would make me look even more pedantic and weird.
    :yes:
  • Options
    You didnt have to agree so whole heartedly.

To my mind, if your going to give a quotation then it needs to be correct.
  • Options
    *sighs* you can be so serious Mr Budda!
  • Options
    But this is a serious business. He was misquoting Hunter S Thompson, clearly a important issue.
  • Options
    I've read the book so i would be interested, it's a good book.
  • Options
    bong budda - what do you mean pins?

shogun - have tried pure MDMA powder - about 1/4 gram, with philospohers stones ( magic mushrooms from amsterdam). they are quite a strong mushroom but mixed with the MDMA - the buzz wa awesome. very trippy, but with the abolute bliss of MDMA - totally in control but just feeling really, really good. i'm not going to recommend mixing drugs but.........i can say i had a good time - i can say that much.

yeah the book is just as good as the film i think - and i agree - if you are going to quote someone it should be quoted accurately.
  • Options
    The phrase 'pinned' refers to the pupil size of someone who has take an opiate, normally heroin.

They will be very small.
  • Options
    I've never tried pure mdma powder but i've tried those truffles a few times, they were pretty good.

I wasn't quoting anyone for fuck sake, i seen that phrase the way it is on a different website and i just took it, it sounds good. Because it's true.
  • Options
    Well, so you say...
  • Options
    Had a pretty excellent time. Nearly ended up not doing it because we couldn't get hold of the original guy sorting it for us, but got some tabs already made up off another guy.
    The tabs certainly couldn't have been that strong, did 2 and a half and was a giggling wreck, but didn't experience any really strong visuals, have certainly been more frazzled off mushrooms.
    Was certainly a lot more social, although only really with the 2 other guys who were on it, ended up spending time with a couple of people on pills and couldnt really talk to them properly, although enjoyed laughing at how damn annoying people are on pills (never been in a state myself to notice).
    There were times when it felt I lost control, but find it hard to see how a bad trip could come about on it. Really want to try something stronger to get a better feel for it next time.
  • Options
    This is more like it... my cat has just become the best comedian I've ever seen. "Meow". My ribs really hurt from laughing, I'm off my nut on my own now... everythings so warped, including my humour.
  • Options
    I've found that acid isnt as visual as mushies
  • Options
    At least you enyjoed the acid/

I had some mdma powder tonight for the first time mixed with pills speed and wine and tokes. I found the mdma to be incredinly i dont avctually know...what it was.
  • Options
    If you had 'pure' MDMA powder why would you want to mix them with pills anyway? Don't understand that at all....
    Be careful
  • Options
    Think about it, i was out ate pills before going into the pub, met a few people there who had some so obviously i'd eat it when it was offered to me for free, i didn't intentionally go out taking pills and powder, i never knew we had any chance of getting mdma powder in this little shitty area we live in.
  • Options
    I would certainly jump at the chance of some free MDMA...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    At least you enyjoed the acid/

I had some mdma powder tonight for the first time mixed with pills speed and wine and tokes. I found the mdma to be incredinly i dont avctually know...what it was.

I'm forced to remind you again that drinking with MDMA isnt the greatest idea. But, well you've never listened before and this just makes me sound more like an old git.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I'm forced to remind you again that drinking with MDMA isnt the greatest idea. But, well you've never listened before and this just makes me sound more like an old git.

Well that makes it two old gits because I would like to point out again that mixing substances increases the risk, the comedown and damage to your body.
  • Options
    Is it on TheSite where there is the line 'alcohol is the cherry liquor of the drug world, it doesnt mix well with anything'

Hell, I think it might be on the Frank website!

Its true though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by SandboxMagician
    find it hard to see how a bad trip could come about on it.

Well you never do until it happens.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Well you never do until it happens.

I didn't mean acid in general, I just meant these particularly weak tabs. I'm sure on a dose 4 times what I took a bad trip could be a horrific experience. I took a larger dose last night, and there were brief periods of time where I felt slight anxiety, but it was easy to control and steer myself back into happy land.
  • Options
    Originally posted by SandboxMagician
    I didn't mean acid in general, I just meant these particularly weak tabs. I'm sure on a dose 4 times what I took a bad trip could be a horrific experience. I took a larger dose last night, and there were brief periods of time where I felt slight anxiety, but it was easy to control and steer myself back into happy land.

Tbh, I'm not sure something like that is down to the dose, more like the circumstances I think. The one unpleasant experience I ever had was not on a very high dose.
  • Options
    Tbh, I'm not sure something like that is down to the dose, more like the circumstances I think. The one unpleasant experience I ever had was not on a very high dose.
    very true ...very unpredictable.
    it aint known as the heaven and hell drug for nothing.
  • Options

I'd agree with that, I've enjoyed high doses alone and freaked on lower doses with the wrong people.