Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

New Mix Online to Download - Mixed by Justin Sane

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Roll Another Phat One - Hard Trance Anthems - Mixed By Justin Sane (Fragile/Tidy NZ)

All the big hard trance anthems, old and new, epic and dirty trance riffs with plenty of vocals to boot! It doesn't get more hard and euphoric than this!

72 Minutes (MP3 Recording) - 99.1mb

http://www.n2oevents.net/justin_sane_rollanotherphatone.mp3

Most tracks featured can be obtained from your local record stores, or by visiting Trackitdown (http://www.trackitdown.net) and/or Audiojelly (http://www.audiojelly.com), please support the artists by legally purchasing the tracks you like on vinyl or mp3.

This mix will only be online for a short time (under 2 weeks) so get in there quick... So far the response has incredible!

For Promotional Use Only. All feedback is much appreciated.

For a full tracklisting email: justinsane@hardhouse.co.nz
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Whore:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Whore:p
    But darling, you said you loved me better this way :p
  • Options
    Downloading now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *raver*
    Downloading now.
    Let me know what you think once you've listened to it, its been a mad week, I've had 148 downloads of the mix in under 4 days!
  • Options
    Very good mix. Moves along very nicely. A bit too soft for me at the start but I love the last tune with the "we are the future" sample. I'll be listening to it in the car.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *raver*
    Downloading now.

ditto :)
  • Options
    i like it :)

starts off a bit soft as raver says but it flows well and not noticed any rpoblms witht he mixing :P :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Maladjusted
    starts off a bit soft as raver says
    Yep, its supposed to, its progressive.. you can't start off going nuts at the beginning, everyone can play hard, its showing you can build a crowd!

I'm booked to support: The Tidy Boys, Lee Haslam, Knuckleheadz, Steve Norrie, Steve Hill, Technikal, ReBirth, Ilogik, Zana Mills and Simon Rutherford... (I think thats all of them).... between now and the end of November... :D

Thanks for the kind comments! :thumb:
  • Options
    am just used to mixes either being of a warm up set or a full on main time set is all. :)
  • Options
    I like that.
  • Options
    nice 1 justin, keep up the good work :thumb:

oh one thing (Warning, potential thread hijack attempt ahead), can you name that hardcore tune that uses the sample of Morpheus' speech to Zion in 'The Matrix Reloaded' ('...We Are Still Here!!!')

:D