Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Maybe the wrong place.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya people,

I'm new to this site and came here because I need some advice really. I didn't know where to put this thread so I thought anything goes would do since it clearly states, anything goes.

Anyway, the problem is my boyfriend, I'm having quite a bit of trouble with him. When I get drunk he seems to take advantage of me because I'm not in a state to argue very well. I don't think I can really say he forces me into anything but if I try to get away he makes sure I can't. I think the word is very persuasive. :(

I know that a lot of you will think, then don't drink so much but I do sometimes and it's too late then. I've tried to speak to him about it but he just says I'm "well up for it" at the time. I don't agree. I find it quite distressing and have started to let him just get his own way, this is when I'm sober as well. Sex is meant to be enjoyable but I'm finding it horrible. I don't know what to do because I really care about him and don't want to lose him. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    the guys in the relationships forum would help you a bit better.

My first thought is that you probably shouldn't be with this guy.
  • Options
    You really need to tell him how much its bothering you. If he doesnt listen then leave, he should respect you.