Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I'm telling on yoooou!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Are there any room for tell-tales on this planet?

Had a grudge against them ever since school, there was always some little prick who felt they had to tell the teacher about everything, even if it affected nobody else. The sort who always brought the teacher an apple every day.

Like if you threw a snowball at somebody, or if some cunt cant take a joke, the ones who always run off to tell the teacher :crying:

No, I'm not on about bullying or anything like that, I'm talking about the really petty stuff. Like good for nothing busybodys, the sort who grow up (allegedly) and start complaining to the licensing authorities when pubs still serve drink at 12:01am, and the ones who constantly make official complaints in workplaces for no reason at all other than to be a shitface :mad:

Hope these sort of eejits shite hedgehogs for the rest of their days, I mean really.

I've made my point.

Comments

• Options
    I've always been a right tell tale. :(

My Mum's always saying she's gonna buy me a wooden spoon.

I remember at school this lad stole a Parker pen from our teachers pocket. The teacher was really nice and so I told my form teacher and he got in trouble. :p

He deserved that though, he wasn't very nice.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    No one likes a grass.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    No one likes a grass.

look at the in a different perspective, m'dear......;)
  • Options
    I always hated these bastard people.

All the time in infant school I wanted to cause pain to the (usually) little girls who, in response to the use of the word 'bloody', accidentally bumping into them or picking up a stick, responded with 'ummmmmmmmmm.... i'm telling....'
  • Options
    yes its a cliche but its a big man [or woman] who can swallow it and do the right thing in certain circumstances

while its a tricky thing to do, theres a few times ive been really bad and not said a thing, but you know, tis an honour thing, but other times i have, like when i have been totally screwed over
  • Options
    It even proceeded to secondary school, the little shits who would always remind the teacher about the homework, tell the form tutor about you leaving during break for the corner shop, report every single time you told them to 'fuck off and get a life'....

I had one who insisted on writing a diary of every time I told him to piss off because he was being a shitty know-it-all c*nt, so I removed it from him and put it through the school shredder. He then got me in the shit for theft and property destruction.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    I remember some little shit winding me up so much that I sparked him out. He then grassed me up and I got suspended from primary school for 3 days - but the teachers knew exactly what was going on and he got suspended too. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I was too shy at primary school to tell on anyone :angel: I hardly spoke to anyone.
    Then in high school, I had a few girls who turned me in when I would skive off by walking out at lunch time to meet up with my boyfriend at the time, during 5th year. Why? Cause they were nasty wee bitches. What ya expect from an all girls school :-/
  • Options
    The 'telling on you' bunch probably have grown up to become traffic wardens because they've now got a sense of power even though they are hated by motorists.
  • Options
    why oh why cant we have civilised debate like this in the politics and debate thread, cause this is the kind of thread that should be in there

i reckon its something the mods put in the coding ;)
  • Options
    I'm torn.

Generally the people who got told on deserved everything they got, cunts that they were.

Though at primary school there was one snobby redhaird bitch who always "told" on me; the teacher just said "I know what you are" and oddly enough I was left alone:D

I rarely told on people, I only did when I had an incentive to. And a big incentive.
  • Options
    I'm considering being a tell tale at the mo, theres this lil 14 year old minor at college who thinks he's a right tough guy. He started on my mates and lobbed a ball of paper in their face (right up close not like across the room) and then walking home he had the cheek to call me, and I quote "butters". Not only is this guy a dicksplash but he's using cus's that went out with the 90's.
    I wanna tell on him just to piss him off. And cos its college if he carries on it'll get him kicked out.
  • Options
    we met a 'tell-tale' a couple of weeks ago in leeds... me and 3 mates had the weekend off from work so decided to go into leeds city centre on the sunday for a bit of street riding. now i'm crap at street so mostly sat back and watched 2 of my boys hit up leeds proper on their trials bikes.

first stop was outside the main post office opposite the train station, there's a little church type place with some walls to pop up and down so we did that for a bit. passers by stopped and watched as the wall was rolled up and down, stalled, picked and dropped. then it started absolutely pissing it down. we got wet.

when an opening in the grey appeared we headed off outside the court house as there's a lovely big angled brick wall which is perfect for wall riding! we sessioned that for a bit, police went by several times and said nothing. weather turned out fantastic.

played around at the library for a while, simply hopping up and down things. now there's a wall by the library, by the cafe, the cafe is on a lower level, the wall starts off at shin height and ends up being 6' at the end where the cafe is...
    go hit that andre

and hit it he did..... rolled up to the end, hopped onto his back wheel and dropped the 6' to his back wheel like it was a kerb, pisstaker. not wanting to be shown up, jonny hit it too. andre then taking the piss spotted a 7' drop from a wall that was barely big enough for his bike. he scrambled up the wall and asked me to pass his bike.......... again, like a pro he dropped it as if he was nothing. bastard.

we were then shown a small place behind some shop that had little rocks on some wasteground to hop about on, we played for about 5 minutes when we noticed a security guard wander over... we assumed he was gonna tell us to do one but he came over with a grin on his face asking to see some moves, moves were shown, he laughed and went on his way.

headed back to the train station to hit up the post office some more, i love modern achitects they always include something for you to ride trials on, and it's usually tall and challenging. as it was lateish sunday afternoon there was hardly anyone around so the place was free to be conquered, play commenced, again people stopped to watch in awe as bikes were ridden UP 4' ledges and drops were 270'd. all day long there was no bother, like i said it was sunday, nobody cares....

then this singular sad middle aged fucker comes up and starts shooting off his mouth
    what you're doing is illegal you know... i'm calling the police

he looked genuinely pissed off that we were having fun, we nodded and smiled to him 'yep' and carried on. thing is, how is it illegal? there's a cycle lane 2' from where we were, it's a public place and rubber tyres don't damage anything........... loser.

anyway, after standing on the phone for seemingly forever we noticed some police officers standing by the station, so we went over and told him where they were... he just stood there like a prick. he just stood mouthing off at us like he honestly had nothing better to do with his glorious sunday afternoon so andre decided to play with him.... riding up to him on his back wheel, stall it and ride around him in circles so nearly touching him. him and jonny both circled him pulling off some flatland moves to annoy him further. eventually he got the message and pissed off.

triumph!

but yeah, long story but if it's somebody doing something wrong or illegal then i'll say something... if it's someone doing something slightly wrong (like riding a bike on a city square on a sunday when there's no-one about) then i'll ignore. sad fuckers. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    it wasnt just infant school, these ****s came to secondary school with me and told on you for bunking, smoking etc- i was hardly a hell raiser but if you have 3 or 4 free periods in a day and your not allowed to leave school premises what are you gonna do? (bear in mine in our school we werent even allowed to play cards during free periods)

but then again i think those tell tales became infant school teachers cuz they were all miserable pricks
  • Options
    Secondary school wasn't so bad.

The last time someone said 'ummmmmm... I'm telling' to me in primary school, I told them to fuck off and do it then.

Which got an interesting reaction.