Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

new money making idea selling drugs!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm going to develop a new designer drug ...hopefully a very addictive one.
aimed at internet users.
this drug will come in pill form. you swallow one and get a seriously strong blast of reality.
do you think there'll be a market for it?

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    If people wanted reality, they wouldn't be here in the first place. I think that business would fail.
  • Options
    Re: new money making idea selling drugs!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

do you think there'll be a market for it?

in this place yea
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    If people wanted reality, they wouldn't be here in the first place. I think that business would fail.
    but you could still sit here wasting your life away but ...experience reality at the same time!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    but you could still sit here wasting your life away but ...experience reality at the same time!
    What? Really? Great! I want too! I want too! :p (there's that clown feeling again...)
  • Options
    i have to work out the brain chemistry of shoppin' and shaggin' ...hurtling down the motorway and chatting in the pub ...arguing with the bank manager and shoplifting.
    imagine ...your sat at your pc ...and getting chucked out the pub at the same time!
  • Options
    ok ...so if the drug thing don't work how about ...instead of having an av and basicaly a message board in front of us ...we have an animated character ...who walks to anything goes or health etc ...and meets other animated characters in a cafe or bar ...beckys bar would then be fun.
    instead of bong throwing an insult at skive ...he could punch him in the gob.
    your little animation could give someone eklse a hug when needed.
    you could piss on people ...poke 'em in the eye ...
  • Options
    ok ...so if the drug thing don't work how about ...instead of having an av and basicaly a message board in front of us ...we have an animated character ...who walks to anything goes or health etc ...and meets other animated characters in a cafe or bar ...beckys bar would then be fun.
    instead of bong throwing an insult at skive ...he could punch him in the gob.
    your little animation could give someone eklse a hug when needed.
    you could piss on people ...poke 'em in the eye ...

I remember something like that. It was called Worlds Away and it was SERIOUSLY addictive.
  • Options
    id bye it cos im sortve trapped in a relationship im not in anymore, just in case we get back together, and a nice reality pill would let me move on, though what would happen if you over dosed, could you see everything that was happening everywhere in the world?
  • Options
    Originally posted by evil_dave
    id bye it cos im sortve trapped in a relationship im not in anymore, just in case we get back together, and a nice reality pill would let me move on,

:yes: that would be nice, had a dream about 'him' today, been real relective since i woke up even though i know what he is
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    I remember something like that. It was called Worlds Away and it was SERIOUSLY addictive.

Bloody hell, didnt think anyone knew/remembered about that! With all the different heads and bodies you could choose, all the places to go to...*nostalgic moment*

How long ago was that around? Im thinking at least 5 years and counting!
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    I think one day we will be able to do all that wearing a virtual reality headset.
    Maybe when we get good at it it will be like the holodeck in Star Trek :confused:
    so when we leave reality behind for good ...my new drug will become popular ...and no doubt illegal.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 5 StRiNg WiZaRd
    Bloody hell, didnt think anyone knew/remembered about that! With all the different heads and bodies you could choose, all the places to go to...*nostalgic moment*

How long ago was that around? Im thinking at least 5 years and counting!

Over 10 years for me, it was free if you were on Compuserve. Back in the days when they metered you by the second and billed you in $. I used to like the vending machines.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Over 10 years for me, it was free if you were on Compuserve. Back in the days when they metered you by the second and billed you in $. I used to like the vending machines.

I know, i was on Compuserve too. Another company that fizzled. I guess it was near 10 years ago, id just started secondary school. Plus i was still on a 14.4 modem. Ouch.

Mind you, i was told off for spending too much time on there. Bills in excess of £200 sometimes.