Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Need help urgently, printing off web pages

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I use mozilla firefox, and it works ok. But any webpages from jobcentre plus don't seem to work. I need to print off the following:

http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/cms.asp?Page=/Home/Customers/WorkingAgeBenefits/492
http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/cms.asp?Page=/Home/Customers/WorkingAgeBenefits/493

but the print preview just thinks it's one long page. I tried copying it into openoffice word but the same problem occured, I think it might be something to do with the page. This is really a problem because I'm printing them out for someone who needs the info.

Anyway, any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated. Thanks!! (p.s it doesn't happen with webpages from other domains)

Comments

• Options
    I can e-mail you the pages in pdf format if you like then you'll be able to print them off:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crispy
    I can e-mail you the pages in pdf format if you like then you'll be able to print them off:)

That would be fantabulous! use this email addy: raoneill ~ @ ~ gmail.com (im trying to avoid automatic spamming bots :p). Thanks!
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    That would be fantabulous! use this email addy: raoneill ~ @ ~ gmail.com (im trying to avoid automatic spamming bots :p). Thanks!

Give me a little while & i'll get it all edited & sent:)

Does your gmail addy have a inbox file size limit? It's going to be pretty big files.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crispy
    Give me a little while & i'll get it all edited & sent:)

Does your gmail addy have a inbox file size limit? It's going to be pretty big files.

10 megs I *think*. You could always archive them? And take your time, I just needed them for tomorrow, and I thought putting 'urgent' in the subject title would get me a response quicker than a week :p
  • Options
    Are you fine with .jpg instead?
  • Options
  • Options
    Take your pick I've e-mailed you the pages in .jpg style:)