Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Dumb People that forward emails

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My dumb cousin forwarded me and email which in turn was sent to his friends and their friends about some rumor about Hotmail running out of room.

I noticed there was a heck of alot of email addresses and check there was 851 addresses in that email ...

It amazes me how dumb some people are!!!

Comments

• Options
    It doesn't amaze me.
  • Options
    Geezer, you've must have had those pyramid emails that tells you to make a wish and pass it on to 1096098456082784 people otherwise you get shagged by a rabid goat.. or something along the lines of that! Prolly out of fashion now, but I used to get them a lot back in the late 90s.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I don't know why I'm so lucky, but it's extremely rare that I'll get any spam or chain letters, if you ignore that I have 3 "come here and we'll help you get into university" letters daily.
  • Options
    I must have received that email 3 or 4 times since i started using hotmail. :rolleyes: People can be such idiots.
  • Options
    ive had it a few times as well

amazing how people dont realise that hotmail could just send out an email to all accounts anyway