Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bong vs. Frank round 99!

Well, having pestered the woman in charge of the project, the communications team, the Home Office, various other bodies and now the Department of Health things are changing.

Due to my comments the Methamphetamine page will be changed and the comments about 'Yabba' will be looked into because they could be 'misleading'.

It also seems that they have been changing things with some of the pages. Though I cant know whether thats because of me or not.

I'll keep at them.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Frank? I do find the site a bit rubbish, but it does do what it says on the box.
    Fair enough, it has come on it leaps and bounds over the last 6 months to a year. Now whether thats because of what I've been doing, hmm, I doubt it, but who knows.

Still though there are errors in it which are concerning, whatever gave them the idea of giving out dimentions and look of a PMA pill is beyond me.
    What have you been doing?
    Writing letters to virtually everyone involved in the project, and then getting my MP to send letters to them, then getting other MP's to send them letters.
    keep up the good work!