Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tight foreskin?..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,
After hearing talk of 'tight foreskins' you start to wonder well what is tight? I don't know about other guys out there, but mine pulls tight just behind the head when erect - is that normal? What do other guys think?
Cheers

Comments

• Options
    I am just a gal but it sounds normal to me. Perhaps some skin cream will increase the suppleness of the foreskin. Do not use before using a condom in case it affects the rubber.
    Like in the TV ads perhaps you need a younger-looking (fore)skin!! LOL!
    I am sure a nice G/F will be glad to rub it in for you!
  • Options
    If it hurts when its pulled back, or if iot dont pull back over the head at all, its too tight. Yours could be, but Im not sure, so if youre worried see a doctor. Hell help you know if its ok or not...its no worse to show a doctor that than a hurt finger!
  • Options
    Hi - try doing a search of the sex and health forums, this question has been asked so many times before.

On a safety note: NEVER get moisturiser on a condom, the oil in it will weaken the rubber and make it more likely to split.