Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

pervy request... holly mcguire

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well i not one to ask but has anyone got any sites with holly mcguire at the kerrang awards, shes in black pvc i believe, and she looks gud wuld make a cool wallpaper ;)

Comments

• Options
    Re: pervy request... holly mcguire
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    well i not one to ask but has anyone got any sites with holly mcguire at the kerrang awards, shes in black pvc i believe, and she looks gud wuld make a cool wallpaper ;)

I found this for ya :p
  • Options
    already got that, only free resulyt from google it seems - ythe others you have to pay to subscribe (to journalist pics ):eek:
  • Options
    She looks really rough in that photo, I hope she normally looks better than that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    She looks really rough in that photo, I hope she normally looks better than that.

not that its going to do us any good
  • Options
    Placebo, you've obviously ran the Google search in its image mode haven't you? If not, then do that. Choose the advanced image search and drop down to large images only.

Other than that, try the Webshots site. Don't download their software because it has spyware in it, but the web site is HUGE. Run a search on there and it returns more hits than the equivelent Google search. The search results are displayed in thumbnails like they are laid out on a Google search.
  • Options
    no didnt work

tried newsgroups, not even that worked :(

she in stars page 3 now, wuldnt be in suns cause her breasts fake now