Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

forum problem

when i click on the mark all things as read, it then flashes up with a thing saying my request has been fufilled and i will be returned to where i was

but then i am returned to the main page, which is not where i was
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A bit more info please. It seems it's something to do with email or PMs from this site?
  • Options
    if in say the "sex" section and i click on the button that says "mark all as read"

i get a display saying something along the lines that the posts are been marked as read and i will shortly be returned to where i was, but from any section i get sent back to the forum main page
  • Options
    Hmm, not sure... seems all fine here. Maybe something wrong woth your browser. Try deleting your cookies and then trying it.
  • Options
    seems fine here

(firefox)
  • Options
    FireFox here as well.
  • Options
    if you are in the "anything goes" section, click on the mark all posts as read and tell me which page you end up at?