Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ecstacy and god

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dropped a couple of beans the other night for the first time and i had a fucking brilliant time. i was actually doing something and i felt ecstacy and i thought it without thinking and then i was like woah fuck.

so yeah, then i did the day after (dont worry i'm not gonna do it every day of my life. not for a while) and my experience was really quite different. we were in the woods and nearby there's a 2000 year old muslim cemetery but all the bodies have been dug up and its beautiful anyway itls like a courtyard but grass with all the trees surrounding it. Anyway i was laying there with two others who were also high and we were looking at the clouds. at first i was seeing stuff like ships and different animals and then i saw the HANDS OF GOD. Damn it. That was it. on closer inspection i saw he was holding skulls. i researched into this i came up with this quote from psalm 68:

God will crush the skulls of the enemy, the hairy heads of those who walk in sin

so yeah that was it. everytime i looked at the sky i saw sin. i saw sex and drugs and crocodiles. i kept on seeing crocodiles. on research into that i discovered that they are seen as wise and likened to the snake in christianity. their open jaws signifies the gates of hell. i was also seeing mighty men that i would say are angry gods, you know like you zeus riding on clouds and stuff.

my boyfriend and another mate had both done them a while back and they both warned me against the bible. my boyfriend was preaching to ppl at school for the next 3 days and my mate got internally suspended the next day and sat in a room on his own all day and just read the bible front to back. it fucked him up.

in conclusion, i still think that god is a load of bullshit (well to me anyway, i believe hes there because so many ppl believe in him they've made a spirit) and i know the things i was seeing was all subconcious and now its sent my mind a bit haywire. i even got to starting thinking about was god trying to call me into a vocation to save people from sin. that feeling went straight away as i said to myself 'bullshit'. anyway my mind has gone a-wondering about it and i know i should let go but i got very spiritual and the clouds were almost scaring me but i was intriued at the same time and thats a sin, like adam and eve. and it was freaking me out there was even a tree with little red berries and coz i was in the woods it really was like the garden of eden. and i know its my subconcious telling me what i was doing wrong but it feels so good. you feel so close to what heaven would feel like and it was like hell was tempting me with all the indulgence of the things i like. i've brought up to think that drugs are wrong but i'm discovering likewise so its all changing. i suppose the sky was showing meone last look at my past, my heritage, my parents and my upbringing, and the change thats almost finished. or maybe even what i'll be like again.

ooo. just thought, there were other people and they were getting drunk and i don't like them anyway but i really loathed them. i know amplifies your emotions but it was like i hated them for not being high and the people that wanted to do it they were nice to us and intrigued by what we were feeling and they were listening to us and i liked them but then they all left. but there was one lad who was jealous of me and he was bitter and another lad that was going out of his way to harsh our high. as well you can feel who the drug would be right for. theres certain people i know that could just not take it. they're too full of hatred and deceit. they would only take it to be kool and to fit in and they would only get as high as i do in reality. there were 2 girls there that are attention seeking and they were licking each others tits and getting other guys to lick them and i was sat away from it all and it was just so vulgar. i mean it'd be vulgar anyway but yuck. i need a new group of ppl to hang out with. anyway it just brought up the idea of sin again. i dunno

well...

i'd like a christian response from someone who has taken ecstacy well i want any response really but i think that'd be interesting but i don't think many christians would take class a drugs.

add-on: i also saw a magic mushroom smoking a joint, it was pretty kool but yeh, a sin.

Comments

• Options
    Re: ecstacy and god
    Originally posted by Super-human
    there's a 2000 year old muslim cemetery

I doubt it.
  • Options
    it could be God telling you that everyone else are sinners and E's are the way to salvation

i thnk alot of the whole tripping thing is down to the individual itself, maybe you saw a face, assumed it was God and the trip just went from there, i dunno though?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I thank you lord for giving us ecstasy - fucking Amen that's all I need to say. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Hm never done it and probably never will. Cannibus and Heroin are the only illicit drugs that'll be running through my veins.

Sounds like a fun experiance though.
  • Options
    You need to lay off the pills :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    I thank you lord for giving us ecstasy - fucking Amen that's all I need to say. :D

hmm..I thought it was man-made..........

...however you are correct as god created man...so yeah...

I'll shut up!!!! :banghead:
  • Options
    MDMA does fall into the bracket of being one of the Ten Essencial Amphetamines, it does have a natural basis. Though its manufacture is just that, its not an extraction like DMT.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I don't quite know what to say here Super-human, but I would like to assure you that hallucinations are a documented side effect of taking ecstacy, and every person reacts differently to the experience.

It sounds like there is a lot of other stuff going on with you right now, and you are currently having thoughts and experiences that don't have any precedents in your life up till now.

My advice, for what's its worth, is take it slow. Let your mind and emotions come to terms with what you have experienced, try and work out why you feel guilty and whether it is worth you having this kind of experience again.

I'm not sure where you live, but if you are in the UK then you could call The Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 to chat about your confusion? Take it easy and trust yourself. If it doesn't feel right for you, then don't do it.
  • Options
    super human aye?
    the word spiritistic in the bible ...translates from the original word being... pharmacia.
  • Options
    Super-Human... believe me, I have been THERE.. i have been THERE.

my experience.. i was on my own in a park in Bristol 3/4/5am. had climbed some trees and was rolling nicely. laid back on the grass and enjoyd the buzz. when i opened my eyes i knew straight away what/who was staring back at me. i then knew in an instant There IS a god. mine was a skull too.. mine was a skull, not being held or anything but a clear skull.. in fact if i remember there mite have been circles around the skull.. it made it even more real, more than just a co-incidence.

i never believed in god up until that nite.. stayed up. but all the next morning tho - and listen to this YOU.. there were animals in the clouds like some sort of noahs ark shit man i thought the world was coming to an end.. it was wierd.. all animals just floating by.. i text my mum an she probly s******d. but i was really weird for about a day.. i got cool with it as god didn't appear to be leaving me alone.. so i got used to it, and its been a comfort ever since.. but definitly a skull when i opened my eyes...

i put 2 and 2 together and figured E's must be bad for ya. but didn't necesserily stop me taking them... i thought about going to a church and speaking to a man of the cloth because i wasn't too sure how to deal with it.. in any case i figured the church would like to hear from me if god was trying to communicate with us then maybe it was my responsibility to get hold of the people who care.

write back please!
    alex
  • Options
    sorry alex first time i've been online in a while.

i don't bvelieve in God althoough i haven't felt right after i've done it, in aaort of spiritual way. i was an existentialist before this and now i don't know what i believe. it's all a bit confusing.

Anyway, my parents have found out since and they're not happy. I was always a happy person but i've always had a feeling of sadness and not belonging, like i suppose a lot of teenagers have. Anyway, i'm going to a councellor and maybe i can sort my head out there. Find out if i do believe in God or maybe something else. Maybe if i even believe in myself.

Wow this post is slightly depressing. The thing is, i didn't believe in God before and as said hallucinations are a noted side effect so all i saw in the sky was my subconcious. MAybe my subconcious is searching for something, searching for a spiritual level that at the moment i don't possess.

I've decided anyway that for as long as i can remember i've felt that i haven't really fit in with anyone in my family. i have different ideals to them and i've been living by their morals all my life. i think that's what the confusion is. i don't actually know what my morals are and i'm still trying to find them. But since i was a lil kid i always wanted to try drugs. i remember mum mum pleading with me when i was about 11 to never smoke cannabis and i promised her i would'nt but the more she went on about it the more i knew one day i would do it. and when i heard about kids dying from e, i would think what a waste of a life but wanted so bad to try and feel its effects. my only worry was that i would die and that would be a pretty selfish thing to do, leaving my family behind for some indulgence. i dunno.

this is going on a bit.
    cya
  • Options
    my only worry was that i would die

yer same way.. god? who? so why do ya reckon god came to ya that nite? i think you mite be someone quite special tho..!!

wb. alex
  • Options
    hav u bn on e and been thinking bout my visions or summit? i dnt believe god cam to me, although that thought did cross my mind, but i dnt believe in God. i think it was me telling me the truth to myself, i duno if that works. maybe it was the spirits and the lost souls or summit. me and my bf were talking that day about a friend that's died and he was saying how he was up ther in the clouds, somewhere in the universe just lingering and watching over us. maybe thats all it was. the all-seeing spirits touching me and telling me, sending me there message and i read it and chose to ignore it? i dunno if i have. i'm defo gonna do it again and i dunno. maybe it was something to do with my rents. or my bf. i've not a clue.

you know that day i did even think it was my calling to do good for mankind and save them from sin. dunno how i could do it but i hav always wanted to help people. but saving them from sin no way. i love sin. sin is pleasure. i hate calling it sin though. if i say sin is my religion does that make a satanist, or existentialist, or a realist. i believe there's something more to life. maybe we do cease to exist or maybe theres another plain. maybe theres 50million other plains maybe theres more plains than we can ever imagine just like we cant cmprehend nothingness.

all i know is i want to get as much out of life as i can. i have a thirst for knowledge and drugs help you see a little better in a world thats so confused. thers always a respite. i mean even now wen i havnt done it i can reach a level close to ecstacy just by remembering what it felt like and that makes me happy.

i am happy now and i don't feel quite so guilty about hurting my rents because just like i cnt imagine infinity they cnt imagine ecstacy (my mum doesnt even like getting drunk) and so its alrite for them to be confused and worried. i know i shouldnt put them through the worry but its all alrite in my head. i just have to make it alrite for them.

anyway talk to ur priest about me or sumthing, see if im the second coming here to save the world again.

lorna
    XoXoXo
  • Options
    hey u still live in bristol btw. my sis has just gone to uni ther and im gonna go visit her sumtime? recomend newer to go? any clubs or nething?
  • Options
    warning!
    drugs can seriously damage your mental health!
  • Options
    thank you for that but im not insane. just made me think a little deeper
  • Options
    thank you for that but im not insane. just made me think a little deeper
    don't worry ...been there myself. not insane but having some very spiritual or spiritistic experiences on opium and lsd and mescaline and even mushrooms.
    it can and does alter peoples lives ...usualy for the better.
  • Options
    i really want to do opium and then read an anthology of romantic poetry. after doing drugs you can see why they were all so fucked up. which is the one that wrote 'tiger tiger...' him and his wife believed they were adam and eve and walked around the house and garden naked. a lot of his poetry is very religious. and there you go. it was becuase of the drugs.
  • Options
    i really want to do opium and then read an anthology of romantic poetry. after doing drugs you can see why they were all so fucked up. which is the one that wrote 'tiger tiger...' him and his wife believed they were adam and eve and walked around the house and garden naked. a lot of his poetry is very religious. and there you go. it was becuase of the drugs.
    tons of music and literature are drug inspired.
    you can't realy 'do' opium and read. read it before hand and it can influence your experience ...read it after and you may well see it in a different light.
    because opium is no longer common and hasn't been for years people missunderstand what it's about.
    it's not a drug you do and then go out ...in fact you do nothing.
    you lie down ...smoke a little close your eyes ...come back to reality and smoke a little more ...then lay down again.
    it's for dreaming the most remarkable and recallable dreams.
    you inhabit fantastic worlds.
  • Options
    what a life...
    hmm. i want to ask wer one would get it from but i know your not allowed to answer that. some arab country though i suppose...
  • Options
    what a life...
    hmm. i want to ask wer one would get it from but i know your not allowed to answer that. some arab country though i suppose...
    afghanistan and turkey and burmah mostly.
    the funny thing about afghanistan ...the biggest sucsess ever on this so called war on drugs was instigated by the taliban. it's a billion quid industry but the taliban banned all production.
    the opium/heroin trade had almost been destroyed as far as the western consumer was concerned so ...the yanks and the brits steemed in there. the yanks are now in control and what do they do? they only rule the capital ...kabul. rather than flatten the warlords who run all the different areas ...and also produce and control the poppy production ...they do a deal or three with the warlords ...the deal is ...we give you millions upon millions of U.S dollars in cold hard cash and gold bullion ...you control your areas and grow the poopy.
    the result? afghanistans opium production is now the largest in it's history. so large in fact that there is way to much to supply the western worlds heroin consumption ...meaning ...opium will be back on western streets once again.
    tis a strange world.
    if you ever do consume this stuff ...a pea sized lump is an overdose.