Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Stupid, Ugly Men!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why is it that STUPID, UGLY MEN think they have a chance with you?!?!?!? do they reallly think that when they stare you down you're going to want them more?!?!?!? or when they touch you and say something really inappropriate that you want to sleep with them more??? it's okay when stupid ugly men say something nice like "aren't you beautiful!" and when you're driving... WHAT IS THE POINT OF STARING ME DOWN?!?!?!?! IM NOT GOING TO PULL OVER TO GIVE YOU MY NUMBER! g;alafjkl;adfjkl;asdfjl;adfsljk;jkafdklj

GRRRRRR!!!!!!

okay... that is out of my system now...

Comments

• Options
    maybe they fancy you?
  • Options
    You would complain if it was attractive men then would you?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    You would complain if it was attractive men then would you?

fine! let me fix my complaint!!!!

WHY DO STUPID MEN (ugly and hot) stare you down!??!?!?!?!?!?

happy?
  • Options
    If you're as strange in real life as you are here...
  • Options
    God, that's such an American thing to happen :yes:

Sadly, Scottish girls tend to be really quite rough, so I wouldn't do it even if I could drive :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    fine! let me fix my complaint!!!!

WHY DO STUPID MEN (ugly and hot) stare you down!??!?!?!?!?!?

happy?

And you don't eye up men at all do you? Its just human nature I guess.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hops
    If you're as strange in real life as you are here...

what makes me so strange??

but.... strangely... i am not this weird in real life... i think you people make me weird....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    And you don't eye up men at all do you? Its just human nature I guess.

you know what? i dont' anymore. I will notice people when they're good looking.. but this is men and women that i notice.. and it's not like.. checking them out... i just see that they are very beautiful people.. and most of the time i don't even look at a man's body i only look at his face.... i think this is because i am so in love with my boyfriend that im not even interested in "eyeing up" men
  • Options
    GOD I KNOW! It's these workies that do my tits in, they whistle and it's like oh, are we meant to swoon instantly and let you fuck us in the ass LIKE THAT!? Really, the amount of times I've shouted back "You've no chance!" I would have broken a thousand hearts. :(

And yeah, these old gits who are like "OMFG! A blonde girl who isn't orange and doesn't pile on the make up..I must eye her up like I want to slather something lickable on her." It's not big, and it's not clever.

Raaah.
  • Options
    what makes me so strange??

Oh, just your extreme punctuation makes you look a touch psychotic.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hops
    Oh, just your extreme punctuation makes you look a touch psychotic.

oh! haha lol.. i'm always like that... you'll have to get used to it...
  • Options
    i find guys in white vans keep doing that when they drive past me..usually men who are 10+yrs older than me??:rolleyes:
  • Options
    why is it that STUPID, UGLY MEN think they have a chance with you?!?!?!? do they reallly think that when they stare you down you're going to want them more?!?!?!? or when they touch you and say something really inappropriate that you want to sleep with them more??? it's okay when stupid ugly men say something nice like "aren't you beautiful!" and when you're driving... WHAT IS THE POINT OF STARING ME DOWN?!?!?!?! IM NOT GOING TO PULL OVER TO GIVE YOU MY NUMBER! g;alafjkl;adfjkl;asdfjl;adfsljk;jkafdklj

That is the most fucking retarded thing I have ever read. You wouldn't mind in the slightest if they were good-looking men by your definition, the only reason you "fixed your complaint" was because you realised what a snobby twat you sounded when you attempted to degrade all men who weren't up to your standards. Wonder how long it takes you to delete the thread. Tool.
  • Options
    Generally, the type of women that complain about being perved on are the cheap slapper type.

The bloke is usually thinking "God, I bet she's been around like a dirty old dog on heat, I'd leave well alone because she's probably got the clap."

When she thinks he's thinking how "gorgeous" she is.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    i think this is because i am so in love with my boyfriend that im not even interested in "eyeing up" men

He has all my sympathy.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Generally, the type of women that complain about being perved on are the cheap slapper type.

The bloke is usually thinking "God, I bet she's been around like a dirty old dog on heat, I'd leave well alone because she's probably got the clap."

i wouldnt call myself cheap...
  • Options
    i find it amusing
  • Options
    Originally posted by nelly_bar
    i wouldnt call myself cheap...

I knew somebody would say that.

What was the very first word in my post?
  • Options

hahahahah!! you're COMPLETELY RIGHT! that's why it pisses me off so much

for example, when i go to a club and a guy comes on to me i don't even look at him, i will simply put my hand on his shoulder and push him away. no man has the right to come up to me and start rubbing his hand up my leg and rubbing his pelvis against me because he thinks im some slut... which im not!
  • Options

That's actually quite true, well, to the extent that normally when I'm staring at a woman it's not because I want to shag her (on the contrary, if I feel attracted to someone I normally find it hard to stare at them :confused:) but because I'm quite disgusted at them (either the not wearing enough clothes or just 'brutish' nature some girls round here have; they'd beat me up in a second!).
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    That is the most fucking retarded thing I have ever read. You wouldn't mind in the slightest if they were good-looking men by your definition, the only reason you "fixed your complaint" was because you realised what a snobby twat you sounded when you attempted to degrade all men who weren't up to your standards. Wonder how long it takes you to delete the thread. Tool.

*sigh* you take things WAYYY to seriously...

im talking about when men stare at you and whistle and shout obscenities... whether or not the man is ugly or not is not the problem... they become ugly by default for doing those things

but maybe it's because you men over there tend to have better manners... but men over here are pigs!

i also apologize for not clarifying myself.. but i was angry.. so i said whatever came out of my head
  • Options
    Maybe they should create an 'ugly tax'... the money going to the council of the area in which they live. My god would Wrexham be rich. :eek:
  • Options
    Re: Stupid, Ugly Men!!!!

GRRRRRR!!!!!!

okay... that is out of my system now...

So someone's unattractive...you 'detest' ugly people.. Big mo'fo deal.

What is the worth of physical attractiveness anyhow?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Stupid, Ugly Men!!!!
    Originally posted by kaptin pikarrrd
    So someone's unattractive...you 'detest' ugly people.. Big mo'fo deal.

What is the worth of physical attractiveness anyhow?

Coming from the guy who made a thread about how ugly people should be shunted, like ALL the time.
  • Options
    I'm a bloke and it irritates me when I see blokes doing it, I mean have a little self control.

Its tacky, pathetic and cheap.

Gentlemen dont lear.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I'm a bloke and it irritates me when I see blokes doing it, I mean have a little self control.

Its tacky, pathetic and cheap.

Gentlemen dont lear.

have to agree with you on this one bong. them fellas are just pathetic losers :D
  • Options
    Indeed, I appriciate a lovely lady as much as the next man, but that does NOT mean I have to turn round oggle her arse, make suggestive comments, grab my crotch and so on. I have some self respect and dignity.
  • Options
    Re: Stupid, Ugly Men!!!!

OMG YES! I SO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!111 :D:);)

Also, don't you just hate it when STUPID little teenage girls think they have a right to treat people in such a away because they are some what attractive?

p.s, you don't sounds shallow or veign at all. :)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Stupid, Ugly Men!!!!
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    OMG YES! I SO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!111 :D:);)

Also, don't you just hate it when STUPID little teenage girls think they have a right to treat people in such a away because they are some what attractive?

p.s, you don't sounds shallow or veign at all. :)

Um, I'm not a STUPID little teenage girl - and it happens quite a lot with me. When I go out on a night out, at my work, walking down the street. ESPECIALLY in Greece. I've caused crashes with blokes on mopeds. I didn't dress anyway particularly scantily or anything. They've no manners there at all.

I don't consider myself shallow, or VAIN. I'm just being honest. It happens far too much and as bongbudda says; gentlemen know not to ogle. These lads who DO aren't worthy of anytime from me whatsoever. It's just fucking rude and you feel like you're on display. So I have every right to be fucking annoyed whether you think we're being vain or cheap or anything. You'd be equally annoyed if you got constant attention from cheap trailer trash bitches.
  • Options
    Firslty I bet you have a warped idea of whats Ugly probably you mean average looking guys the realy ugly probably wouldne try it on with you.

Maybe you should go to the kind of clubs where theres not realy any pulling going on, hippy type places.

I think that those guys your complaining about, well if they didnt try it on they wouldnt get anywhere with anyone, and if that was the case youd respect them even less.