Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Bloody cheek!

Today I took my car out with Lee and his mum to help with the shopping. I dont yet have a full licence so Lee's mum was in the front seat helping out. Everything was going well, I got to the super market, parked and did the shopping. I was reversing out all was going well, I checked all my mirrors, did all the right things and this stupid bint who wasnt looking behind her reversed right into me. Once she's done that, she didnt stop, oh no that would have been sensable! She carryed on a bit then just stoped. She didnt move her car away from mine she left it while she had ago at me for crying. She admited it was her fault, but she and the other people in her car continued to have ago at me for getting upset.

She was so god damn rude! Her mum (or who I assume was her mum) even had the nerve to comment on my swearing! The Fucking cow crashed into my car for gods sake! Yes I know it was an accident but I still have the right to be pissed off dont I!?!?
She even tried to change her mind and say that it was my fault that she crashed into me cos "I was to far over"
1) its a car park, the road isnt big enough to "take sides"
2) even if I was "too far over" she still would have hit me 3 feet later!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Some people. Makes me sick to hear that people can be so fucking rude. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yarr, pwnd!

Bad luck Zella. ;(
  • Options
    Well all I can say is I've been there, being in a crash is upsetting, so big hugs to ya!!! :)
  • Options
    do you want me to beat her up??:(
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Yarr, pwnd!

:mad: grrr
  • Options
    I think I'd of got upset too!

I think I'd of been more upset if I was her. I remember when I bumped the back of a learner, god I was so scared. :(

Though I expect the learner was more worried!
  • Options
    When people are usually in the wrong, they're usually more vocal, and offensive, than those who aren't. They usually attack you with a torrent of abuse from all angles, and try to overwhelm you with stupid arguments, switching between them to confuse you before you even have a chance to argue back about even one of their pathetic attacks. They get personal too. They know they're in the wrong, but try to get you off guard, hoping you'll say something else they can pounce on to make it seem as if it were your fault (even if only in their own warped, fucked up, little minds). They will cut you off when you try to speak, and get right in your face in an attempt to intimidate you.
    All that shouting is their attempt to cover up the fact that they're in the wrong, and they know it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    When people are usually in the wrong, they're usually more vocal, and offensive, than those who aren't. They usually attack you with a torrent of abuse from all angles, and try to overwhelm you with stupid arguments, switching between them to confuse you before you even have a chance to argue back about even one of their pathetic attacks. They get personal too. They know they're in the wrong, but try to get you off guard, hoping you'll say something else they can pounce on to make it seem as if it were your fault (even if only in their own warped, fucked up, little minds). They will cut you off when you try to speak, and get right in your face in an attempt to intimidate you.
    All that shouting is their attempt to cover up the fact that they're in the wrong, and they know it.

Very eloquently put Mr Wobble, and very very true.
  • Options
    This may be a stupid question, but is your car ok? And I agree with Mr Wobble completely - they knew they'd fucked up so 'the best defense is good offense'; if they admit they were in the wrong they embarres themselves so instead they just blame you!
  • Options
    at the time they admitted it was their fault

ie: they are fucked on the insurance
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Originally posted by MrG

Yarr!! That be a very good point
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG

haha, when i bumped the back of the learner he stopped and put his hazards on and i pulled up behind him. we got out of our cars and i was like 'i am so sorry it was all my fault'. when i got home i told my mum what had happened and she was like 'never say that!'.

silly me!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    haha, when i bumped the back of the learner he stopped and put his hazards on and i pulled up behind him. we got out of our cars and i was like 'i am so sorry it was all my fault'. when i got home i told my mum what had happened and she was like 'never say that!'.

silly me!

It's not being silly! It's being honest! If more people were honest rather than out to see what they can get then the world would be a better place :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    This may be a stupid question, but is your car ok?

Yea my car is ok, its drivable anyway. Theres a dent about the size of a head and some paint scrachings.

Were gonna ask her if she wants to pay by cash rather than go through insurance so's not to fuck up her no claims. It shouldnt cost more than £200 to fix anyway.
  • Options
    Some bastard rear-ended my sister and then had the cheek to claim she'd rolled backwards (while she was learning)

Some people will always be wankers when it comes to accepting the blame. At least you KNOW it's not your fault mate.