Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

My big fat obnoxious fiance

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I was watching this on T4 this morning. Has anyone seen it?

Basically this girl has to convince her family she has fallen in love with and is going to marry some fat slob. She has to get them to attend the wedding and if they do she wins one million dollars.

It the kinda programme that makes you think God what will they do next to pull in the ratings and then you can't help but watch it.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ah, it was on T4, that explains why i didn't see it. i can't abide that pile of wank in the morning :no:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: My big fat obnoxious fiance
    Originally posted by x0x_kayz_x0x
    I was watching this on T4 this morning. Has anyone seen it?

Basically this girl has to convince her family she has fallen in love with and is going to marry some fat slob. She has to get them to attend the wedding and if they do she wins one million dollars.

It the kinda programme that makes you think God what will they do next to pull in the ratings and then you can't help but watch it.

it was awful. i didnt watch it all.