Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Armpits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Probably wrong forum but....

Ok just supposing you met a attractive girl and she was really cool, but she has hairy armpits....

What would you do?

:eek:

Comments

• Options
    Re: Armpits
    Originally posted by Crazyredeyes

Ok just supposing you met a attractive girl and she was really cool, but she has hairy armpits....

What would you do?

I'd say, "Ooh, I didn't know you were French!"
  • Options
    I'd say, "Ooh, I didn't know you were French!"

lol i was about to say the same thing but german.
  • Options
    Or Italian; my guide in Rome threw her hands up in the hair to get our attention; to gather us around. We were all shocked by how hairy her armpits were :yuck:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

What would you do?

are you in this predicament? :p
  • Options
    wow... i don't think there's anything you can do...

well.... you can just try to ignore it....
    you can ignore her...
    you can talk to some of her friends and try to get them to convince her into shaving them... as long as her friends don't mention you...

or maybe it was just this one time that she didnt' shave them... maybe in the future they will be shaved... i know some girls like that...

whatever you do don't be like.. "um... so about you're armpits.... mind shaving them for me?"
    i know that i would be SOOO hurt and embarrassed....
  • Options
    You could wax her while she sleeps :chin:
  • Options
    Yeah am in that predicament, met a lovely aussie girl, very attractive but with hairy pits. They were not a couple of days growth either.

So how should I address this, dont know any of her friends and it really is a turn off?
  • Options
    Mind your own business :p No seriously, they're her armpits and if she wants to leave them as nature intended then fair play to her!

I mean, does she smell or owt? Because if not then what's the problem, other than it not being considered "the norm"? I assume you have hairy pits, right? :eek2:
  • Options
    i think most women would wish that all men would shave their armpits as well..:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by nelly_bar
    i think most women would wish that all men would shave their armpits as well..:rolleyes:

or at least trim it, sometimes it's a bit much innit?
  • Options
    Originally posted by nelly_bar

ick no :p

you could ask her why she does what she does and see where the conversation goes from there.
  • Options
    tis strange, i dnt like having hairy armpits on moi, yet i dnt tend to notice mens hair armpits..am i strange?its only noticable if theres a bad smell coming from them..lol
  • Options
    Why don't you shave yours as an example :p
  • Options
    I reallly don't like hairy armpits on a woman or a man. Especially during the summer. T'is yuck!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by beans
    Why don't you shave yours as an example :p

thats just gay
  • Options
    Yeah am in that predicament, met a lovely aussie girl, very attractive but with hairy pits. They were not a couple of days growth either.

So how should I address this, dont know any of her friends and it really is a turn off?

alas, if you like her enough this would/should not be a problem.
  • Options
    Yeah and what a sad shallow world I live in...

I dont think many people would find that attractive. Its just not feminine.

Anyway I aked how I should address this.
  • Options
    tell her what really turns you on is smooth skin, especially the armpits..:naughty:
  • Options
    Basically you either keep quiet and put up with it, or you broach the subject with her. Bearing in mind it could go two ways - she could take on board your preference and remove the hair, or she could tell you where to go and proceed to live out her life with hairy armpits.

It's a risk you'll have to take, if it's such an issue to you :)
  • Options
    Its tricky without offending her!

Get her in the shower and grab a razor. She'll be too horny to notice what you're doing!

Bring up in convo that you don't find hairy woman attractive. Obv word it better :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miss Elmo

Get her in the shower and grab a razor. She'll be too horny to notice what you're doing!

Ha ha cunning, dont think that will work tho

I am going to see her in a few weeks, maybe I will tackle it after a few beers :D
  • Options
    ok ok ok.. this is the most randomest thing..... but your picture... the one under your name... like the picture of the guy with the red eyes....... it scares me like .... a lot!!!!

but yeah... get her drunk and then bring it up.. don't get rid of it FOR her.. but you should get her drunk or tipsy and then ask her about it....
  • Options
    Anyway I aked how I should address this.

you dont address it i think. sorry. its personal preference and she obviously prefers it the way it is. you cant ask her to change for you, especially this early in a relationship.
  • Options
    It's only in the Anglo-American culture that shaving is seen as so important. It's not a concern in most of Europe, and for people of European descent. A lot of Aussies don't bother either, especially those from Italian or Greek families.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    like the picture of the guy with the red eyes....... it scares me like .... a lot!!!!

Dont mind him he's harmless ;)

I think its just a case put up with it then, or maybe find someone else...
  • Options
    Ask her to shave 'em, if she says no, you don't need to continue your persuit & you can move on to smoother & better things!
  • Options

What would you do?

Maybe make friends with her, and tell her to shave. To be honest this thread really doesn't apply to me... :chin:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Armpits
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Maybe make friends with her, and tell her to shave. To be honest this thread really doesn't apply to me... :chin:

Sounds much like the words of an undercover armpit hair having lady of the forest to me! ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Armpits
    Originally posted by SlimeFace
    Sounds much like the words of an undercover armpit hair having lady of the forest to me! ;)

Firstly, I'm a guy, secondly I'm gay. Hense why the thread doesn't apply to me, the links in my profile tell you that. Duuuuuh :p
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Isn't it curious that something that's a natural behaviour of the (female as well) body is seen as "not feminine"?

I'm not trying to make a point, as I haven't made my mind up yet. But it is curious, isn't it?