Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

HELP NEEDED AGAIN.Please post some advice please.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i need help again, but this time it's not for me it's for another close member of my family.lol. it's a situation a bit similar to my other posts, but the situation is completely different. the female in this situation is called X and the male Y.

well after X finished a married relationship (and got a divorce) with her partner around 2yrs ago. after this X jumped straight into a relationship with Y, which X admitted was a big mistake. X has now been in this relationship with Y for around 2 years. she isn't happy, doesn't fancy his looks, thinks about being with other men and wanting to be single. X doesn't want to leave Y because she'd feel guilty, and Y is so kind to her, and she feels he doesn't deserve for that to happen to him as he's such a good person, plus she's scared of been on her own.

X knows she's made a mistake but doesn't know how to handle it.

what do you think about the situation, and about jumping straight into a relationship after coming out of a divorce?

Comments

• Options
    to be honest i think it'd be best if X was straight and honest with Y! it may hurt him, but its unfair of her to stay with him+lie about her feelings, etc.
    Some people after divorce really wana get out there+live the single life, but others want a relationship - everyone's diffferent! sounds like she's rushed into things tho+the sooner she comes clean, the better - Y will respect her more for it :yes:
    SBG
  • Options
    At the end of day; it's helping no one by staying in a relationship she has no intentions in keeping. She's messing Y up, giving him the wrong impression that he has a future with her (X) when he doesn't.

She simple needs to come clean with Y as it's not fair on him. Using him cause she doesn't want to be on her own is understandable but very selfish.

She will then be able to give herself a chance to meet someone else who she could love. And the same for Y, were he can find someone that will love him back just as much as he will love her.