Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

anyone ever try opium?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
tried opium twice. once in cambodia we bought enough for the three of us. we didnt really know what to do with it so we tried to smoke the shit but it didnt really work so rather than waste it, we went down to a cafe and bought a coffee each and dropped the opium in. it looked like we put enough in but an hour later we still didnt really feel anything. there is no way the guy ripped us off as we knew him and he had been selling us awesome grass etc. we went back to our room and probably smoked too much. i woke up the next day and wasn't sure what the hell had happened.....

we went to thailand a few days later and found anotehr reliable drug source - this time a barman who also sold pills, speed and great weed. we wanted to try more opium so he made some tea for us - i saw how much he put into each cup and it was even less than what we had had in cambodia. we drank the shit anyway and again prob smoked too much. we stayed in his chilled out bar for ages and i did fall asleep a few times and wasnt sure what was going on.......i was actually a bit disappointed .......until....... we went home

i lay down in bed and within 5 seconds i was asleep. then i thought we were at a party and jumped up asking my friend where everyone had gone but he tried to assure me that no one had been in our room - but he didnt seem too sure either...

this went on for hours - i kept on having little dreams that shit was happening and then i would snap out of it and realise that nothing was happening. is this an opium buzz as its meant to be? it was pretty good - but i prob shouldnt have smoked any weed with it so i could have guaged the full effects of the opium. i had a sort of chemically feeling in my body as if i could feel the shit in my veins - but it was surprisingly a nice feeling......anyone know more about it.....was this an opium buzz? it was like fear and loathing in las vegas

Comments

• Options
    Next time you freak out on opium Bannanaman, take 25ml of sugar-water stat. That'll see you right. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I had opum once from a hash type pipe, I thought it was hash when I took it at first, Like being very stoned but with out that slightly sick feeling you get when that stoned, nice but Im not doing it again.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dick Turpin
    Next time you freak out on opium Bannanaman, take 25ml of sugar-water stat. That'll see you right. :crazyeyes

Stand und deliveeeer !! Hilarious. But yeah I belieive the old sugar water is very useful when you are swimming around in peices as Bananaman was in this instance ! A slice of lemon is also strongly recommended !! Perhaps an umbrella and sparkler.

My experience of Opium is also a Thai one. I was in a beatiful open wooden bar with the wind breezing through, over looking the beach to the sound of Bob Marley and other awesome stuff. I was lying in a hammock over a painted Ying and Yang on the wooden floor. It was very dimly lit and I was bombed on grass.

I drank my coffee and withinn 30 mins I was pretty much fucked. It waslovely. I was knackered and tired and sleepy but I
  • Options
    thanks dick - i'll try to remember the sugar-water next time i'm off my tits on drugs!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bananaman
    thanks dick - i'll try to remember the sugar-water next time i'm off my tits on drugs!

You have tits ?? No wonder you are running from reality with drugs.

Thanks for the mammeries !!
  • Options
    captainacaveman - i dont mind slags ( especially your oul one ha ha) but if they're not funny, don't bother - your wasting your time - like i said before - engage brain before keyboard - you are lowering the standards on this board
  • Options
    captainacaveman - i dont mind slags ( especially your oul one ha ha) but if they're not funny, don't bother - your wasting your time - like i said before - engage brain before keyboard - you are lowering the standards on this board

Cheers !! I had no idea I was making such a BOOB of the situation.
    This is a drug Opium forum , not a get lost , this is my game of hopscotch forum !!
    Have some complan and chill !!

Any one else feel Eric is being a little harsh ?? Or even a **** !!

If so tell him......... he is breaking my heart
  • Options
    Originally posted by captaincaveman
    Cheers !! I had no idea I was making such a BOOB of the situation.
    This is a drug Opium forum , not a get lost , this is my game of hopscotch forum !!
    Have some complan and chill !!

Any one else feel Eric is being a little harsh ?? Or even a **** !!

If so tell him......... he is breaking my heart

captaincaveman you have done it again - its not a drug opium forum - it an fucking opium thread that i started and no one replied to get it right you plonker..............im so fucking disappointed.......i feel lonely and desolate....barren like a 65 year old widow........ ........................if you like my stuff here you'll love what i posted in the yellow spots under foreskin thread - im here all week.
  • Options
    captaincaveman you have done it again - its not a drug opium forum - it an fucking opium thread that i started and no one replied to get it right you plonker..............im so fucking disappointed.......i feel lonely and desolate....barren like a 65 year old widow........ ........................if you like my stuff here you'll love what i posted in the yellow spots under foreskin thread - im here all week.

I prefered your early work man. you are trying to hard to make a name for yourself.
    You are clearly hopping from thread to thread taking the piss. I feel sorry for you...., you are obviously very lonely !

I know you started this thread and I answered it as best I could. You are not saying any thing new about the subject of your thread.

any way , I still think you are a real funny fella !
  • Options
    OK kids stop fighting. When smoking raw opium you should not let the flame touch the product because it just wont work as well. I'm sure you've seen your parents smoking heroin using the tinfoil and straw technique, right? Well its the same for opium. You want a nice flat piece of foil so the opium can roll down without getting caught in wrinkles. After it starts to melt and smoke, tilt the foil slightly so it runs down, and follow it with the straw and lighter. Make sure to get your straw nice and close so as not to loose any smoke, and inhale.
    :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dick Turpin
    OK kids stop fighting. When smoking raw opium you should not let the flame touch the product because it just wont work as well. I'm sure you've seen your parents smoking heroin using the tinfoil and straw technique, right? Well its the same for opium. You want a nice flat piece of foil so the opium can roll down without getting caught in wrinkles. After it starts to melt and smoke, tilt the foil slightly so it runs down, and follow it with the straw and lighter. Make sure to get your straw nice and close so as not to loose any smoke, and inhale.
    :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes

Cheers Richie ! Is that what the mates call you ? Any way, have you ever tried Opium. You sound like a bit of a pro and as far as I know its not that popular a drug.
    Is it stronger smoked than taken in coffee ?? I guess so.

Any way whats your story on it ??
  • Options
    I really hate it when i come to the main page on the drugs board and see there are alot of replies to a thread but then when i click on the link and read all this shit.:mad:

Never tried opium, that wouldn't be around here. But i'd smoke it if i ended up in China or somewhere, to see what it's like.
  • Options
    opium was around in the seventies ...occasioanaly.
    the mistake a lot of people make is to put opium in a pipe. an opium pipe should be used like i think has been said ...like a rolled up tenner. you warm the stuff and inhale the smoke ...if using a pipe you use it upside down to catch the smoke ...am i making sense?
    the ideal way ...for the full on effect ...is to lay down in a very comfortable position ...nice firm pillow for your weary head ...
    and then start smoking ...or you can shove it up your bum ...but lie down right at the start.
    start smoking ...you go off into the most incredible dream world and flit between that and reality.
    your eyes can close for 30 seconds and a whole history of some fantastical nation or people can unfold before your minds eye.
    you have experienced a hundred years within a moment.
    and the smell and taste is the most exotic i have ever experienced!
    beware! a piece of opium any larger than a pea ...can be a lethal overdose ...you simply stop breathing.
    since the yanks took over afghanistan ...the opium crop is the biggest in history. far to much to be converted into heroin that has largely lost popularity so ...i expect that opium will maybe be very available. the trouble is ...it is a drug that todays young people have no experience of at all. don't even think of using this stuff in clubs bars etc ...
    if you shove it up your bum ...very very strong ...for a first time anything larger than a third the size of a pea is dangerous.
    it is an incredible drug. it is nothing like heroin or morphine ...it is full blown salvadore dali ...it is a thousand years in in a moment.
    it is also incredibly addictive! if you have problems dealing with reality ...this drug is the ULTIMATE answer ...and there lies the addiction.
    think of how digital games games can be so so addictive ...opium has to be the worlds ultimate digital kind of experiance ...the ultimate escape.
    to use it sensibly you have to be very strong.
    the good news is that theres never enough around around to get yourself in a mess ...now the yanks are in control of it's home base ...that may well change.
  • Options
    awesome - thanks moroccan roll. very interesting. yeah when i took it, as i said, i was on other stuff too so i was having trouble distinguising opium from loads of weed and drink but after reading what you said i think it worked quite well. i was slipping in and out of reality - not sure where i was and at one stage i thought we had had this monstrous party but we were in fact - in bed trying to get to sleep. wow - cant wait to try it again now. have you read - " confessions of an english opium eater"? he talks about the effects in it a bit and about how many doses it takes to get you hooked. didn't realise you can "shelf" it - i once stuck a pill up my rear end and it was brilliant. in cambodia we bought a load of opium of this guy - about the size of a stick of chewing gum but in a different shape. we had no idea that more than pea size amount could be an overdose though. weirdest drug ever for me as i had no idea whatsoever to expect from it and when it hit me, i wasn't sure if it was real or not. so whats the strongest method to take it - smoke, shelf, or eat?
  • Options
    I also had a good drift in and out for hours but it was not as strong as I have read about so maybe the eating method is a bit weaker. I presume smoking is the best way as you get a stronger instant hit ??
    Shelfing pils works great because you are on a more slow rise.
    But maybe this is different for Opium ?