Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

room deoderizers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What would poppers be called in a shop?
I know of a shop that definately sells them but i've no idea how they are labeled. i hear they are advertised as room deoderizers but in this shop there is a shelf with a load of different types on. i doubt 'amyl nitrate-y freshness' will be on the label somehow...
any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    They are sold as room oderisers (sp?) as far as I know. They still usually have the name like "liquid gold" on the label but they are sold as room odorisers.
  • Options
    well in this shop there are a load of little bottles in the same style as the bottles poppers come in and they were all different scents. honey and thyme, orange & lemongrass etc.. couldnt see anything that particualy stood out..
  • Options
    Poppers is an odd name really, a relic of the past, most people dont even know why they are called that.

Basically amyl and butyl nitrite come in small brown glass bottles with a screw lid. They wont smell of anything nice.
  • Options
    Just go for the liquid gold one then because that should definately be poppers. It will still say room oderiser or something on the bottle though.